Page 1 of 5
Dually Projects \  89 custom crew cab dually gettin started a little late

89 custom crew cab dually gettin started a little late

Dually Projects
views 10202
replies 42
following 11

tahoe_on 44s   +1y
got this 89 dually in feb of 2010 havent done too much to truck as of now, since i bought i've been in the process of moving or waiting to see if i was going to move so i guess you would say and didnt want to tie a bunch of money up in it if i might have had to sell it. finally done with that so can get to work and the best thing is now got a shop which is something i,ve never had before ,no more dirt floors or shade trees lol. but anyways ran across truck in hot springs ar bought cab and chassis with no motor for 700 bought 6.5 and 4l80e off my dads neighbor got the whole truck for 1k parted out for another 7-800 so as it sits running i have around 1200 after all said and done. just found my 22s last week luckily i had the money cause got a steal of a deal on them. future plans for truck are bags and lot of body mods and if my dad dont trip to hard might even buy his 98 cummins w/5spd when he gets ready to sell and toss the 6.5 gm td. this build will be slow goin so bear with me and i'm new to the forum so hope i can figure how to load pics so ya'll can see what i got goin. anyways hope you like it and any suggestions on anything would be great am very open minded and open to criticism as well as that always seems to be big deal on any forum you visit now days
tahoe_on 44s   +1y
obviously couldnt get the pictures up lol so if anyone want to see them i would be glad to email them if you would post em for me
lophat   +1y
No stress man, welcome aboard the train of dirty fingernails, stress, cuts, rust in the eye, heavy duty jack stands, welding and grinding...pretty sure you can throw empty pockets and cursing in there as well...lol. We will all admit it's worth it in the end.

Send them to me and I'll post them up for you man.
" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

It's pretty easy tho and you should learn how to do it. You'll be uploading pictures like crazy so if you have an issue I'll post them, just try and see how you make out.

First you'll just need to set up a photobucket account. If you have an Iphone you can get the app as well.

Upload the picture.

When it appears in your album, select the picture.

While staring at the picture you'll see a little "i" icon at the lower right corner...press it. It'll bring up all the URL links, you want to select the "img" link at the very bottom.

You have just copied the image link to your picture...now you need to post it into the conversation you're having online, here or anywhere else.

So while writing in a thread like this post the image into the conversation. It should look like this before you hit "submit" to post the thread at the bottom of the page.

[IMG]
thread post photo

I just took some bits out so it would break the link and show you the way it looks. When you submit it the picture shows up.

To post using an iPhone simply hold your finger on the screen till you get a choice to select, select all, or paste. On a computer mouse it is right click I think. Before you do hit enter or return to give yourself a fresh new line to post the picture img on. That way it won't get all tangled up with what you're saying.

Then select paste, and you'll see it pop up like it did above.

Hope that helped. Take it easy bro.
tahoe_on 44s   +1y
thanks man think i got it figured out posting them now
tahoe_on 44s   +1y
[IMG]
thread post photo
[/IMG]
[IMG]
thread post photo
[/IMG]
[IMG]
thread post photo
[/IMG]
[IMG]
thread post photo
[/IMG]
[IMG]
thread post photo
[/IMG]
[IMG]
thread post photo
[/IMG]
[IMG]
thread post photo
[/IMG]
bk2life   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
bk2life   +1y

that is the code to go between the picture URL.

your is perfect above, but you used CAPS for the IMG.
big bear   +1y
Nice truck
tahoe_on 44s   +1y
thanks man
tahoe_on 44s   +1y
what size air bags any of you guys using dont plan on doin any heavy haulin what would be my best bet for ride quality