Page 7 of 7
Dually Projects \  2000 Bodied on 24's

2000 Bodied on 24's

Dually Projects
views 14628
replies 69
following 23

krewzlo   +1y
Sheeeez, outta nowhere you come back and demand pics. Wtf, arent you supposed to be working on keiths truck? Lol
krewzlo   +1y
Here are a couple pics of my dirty girl. Still body working rear fender so she is covered in dust

thread post photo

thread post photo
xflowgolf   +1y
Even dirty, she looks great.
maz89   +1y

Hey, I still browse around brotha!
comegetsome   +1y
looking good man i like the raised front fenders better now after seeing that bottom pic.....lookin badass
maz89   +1y
Lookin' good John! what color you planning on? or you just respraying the black?
krewzlo   +1y
Thanks for the compliments. I want to do blue on top and black bottom but wont be for awhile I am too broke for paint.
pro53   +1y
Mine is dropped on 22" semis, where did you put your computer when you moved them? Any more curret shots of the truck?
krewzlo   +1y
Haven't done much on the exterior since those pics. Computer is vertical in front of ds front tire against core support and fuse box is on top of that. Cut and soldered extensions on every wire, took forever but was worth it. Pm me your email addy and I can email some pics when I get to my computer tomorrow.

Just got done putting new stereo in it, 10 12's in the bed, need build an amp rack and then start on body work again. Hoping to get it painted next winter.
dzl1   +1y
Looking good! Keep up the good work.

DZL1.