Page 4 of 7
Dually Projects \  2000 Bodied on 24's

2000 Bodied on 24's

Dually Projects
views 14631
replies 69
following 23

rick ross   +1y
73 and breezy here in Minneapolis.The sun doest go down til like 10pm. Too bad I have zero skills to take advantage of it. hahahaha I am from the SC coast so I KNOW HOT though!!
krewzlo   +1y
Yeah, it has been cool the last 3 or 4 days and been loving it here. I am in northern lower mi so I am used to the cold and love it.
tuckinuts   +1y
Man if you lived closer.... you could rock my adapters. God knows at my pace I won't need em for awhile.. Lol
huck   +1y
That was the same thing I was gunna do if I ever bodied mine they look so much better like that....and that wire harness extension stuff is a pain in the ass
impala_631   +1y
It's going to be awesome!!
krewzlo   +1y
Thanks, I cant wait, but havent worked on it in forever. Not looking good to drive it all this year. We will see, have to get it aligned next so I know if the tires will tuck in the front. If not, then no bueno for this year. Will have to sell a kidney or two to afford new control arms
maz89   +1y
Alright dammit, it's Sept. Your excuse of it being too hot is over brotha, now where's the updates!
krewzlo   +1y
And look who's talkin ^^^^^^!!! How's Keith's truck coming?

Yeah, weather has finally turned to the cooler side, 60's and low 70's during the day and 40's at night. Perfect outside working weather. I did finally work on her the other night though. Got the dash and inside wiring done and 99% of the interior back together. Kept staring at how many wires need to be extended to relocate the computer and fuse box and just said fk it and went back in the house. Hopefully tomorrow night I will get enough ambition to tear into it again. I am so close but yet so far away from having the front finished. Just need to relocate those things, finish drivers side wheel tub, body work drivers fender and then start donating some organs to buy control arms and wheel adapters. The front has just dragged on sooo long, lost all interest on it for awhile, not to mention the 2000 plus $$ I need to finish the front half. I know if I don't finish it before I start the back, it will never get done.
maz89   +1y
It's coming along pretty good, I'm working towards getting the front end buttoned up, finishing up the tubs so I can focus on the front bumper. Once that's done, I can do some wiring, pull the body, clean up and paint the frame, plum all air, brake, battery, and fuel lines, body work everything and build it back up and send her back up north! I've just had so many other things to contend with, so it's been alot of extra work just to move forward. I'm also in the same boat, or atleast in worse condition than you on the wiring harness. I basically got the truck with all the harnesses and computers in a box, nearly everything has been unplugged and anything that was labled is no longer readable. Their original idea was to relocate everything behind the motor and under the dash, so I have a wiring nightmare waiting for me......
lophat   +1y
That looks real nice man!