Page 2 of 7
Dually Projects \  2000 Bodied on 24's

2000 Bodied on 24's

Dually Projects
views 14630
replies 69
following 23

layingnutz   +1y
looks good man... that sure is a tight fit. i deleted my abs... it drives and stops fine. it was easy. just bought a proportion valve and put it and it worked great. cleared up a lot of room..
krewzlo   +1y
Progress has been slow the last few days. Finished up the wheel tubs on the firewall today, and am going to start putting the dash back in tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, but will be happy to have it back together. Then on to raising the front fenders and making wheel wells.
calfboy   +1y
Take plenty of pics as you do your fenders please! By the way love your truck
n2l   +1y
looks good bro. i like your wheels! i have the sameones lol
krewzlo   +1y
Was able to get one fender cut up and tacked back together. I raised them 2 1/2" to clear the lugs and spikes. This also helped with clearing the face of the wheels on the fender. Just have to finish up patching it up tonight and grind it and then ready for some filler. I don't know that they are now fenders or just bondo holders....

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Success
thread post photo
comegetsome   +1y
I seen your pics on facebook....looks great....have you done anything to the rear yet? And is your current notch big enough or you gonna have to redo all that?
krewzlo   +1y
Thanks, nope nothing on the rear yet. I wanna get the whole front wrapped up before I tear it apart more. I cant stand too many things apart at the same time. I doubt if my notch is big enough but am praying. Its close but cant get under it to measure it when its layed out. I will need to move my upper bag mounts up, redo exhaust, pan hard bar and of course the hips. I hope to drive it yet this summet but it all takes so much time i wont have starting in a few weeks.
tuckinuts   +1y
So, 2 1/2" gave you enough clearance on the front fenders?
drock123   +1y
looking good
krewzlo   +1y
yes, 2 1/2 is enough to clear the spikes. The other upside of this is I can turn at a lower ride height as well.