Page 3 of 10
Dually Projects \  new kid in the neighborhood

new kid in the neighborhood

Dually Projects
views 16670
replies 97
following 22

iarodder   +1y
So here's an update, I ordered front bags, valves, a pressure switch, and the wish bone / 4-link parts today. Yesterday I went and got the 225/60/16's mounted on it. So I have made a lil progress. for some reason the computer won't let me upload a pic right now so I will try later.
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
you may have to upload your pics to photobucket
comegetsome   +1y
Yea man throw up some more pics......im running a 200/160 pressure switch on my oasis....which is basically a york with a winch motor....pumps to 200 just fine
iarodder   +1y
So here's a deal, i spent 4 hrs last nite and all day today putting a master cyl/power booster and bracket in my father in laws 39 pontiac hot rod the heat sucked but i got it done. It made it as hot as 104 today here, the heat is almost unbearable but i gotta get every one else's stuff done before i can start working on mine. In the mean time the hot temps are a good excuse to do parts searching in the house in the a.c. when i need a break from the heat. Been off all week, gotta go back to work on Monday, not looking forward to the factory if it don't cool off soon.
iarodder   +1y
So i will try this again here is a pic with the tires mounted, it doesnt look right till it gets hamered. But i gotta start somewhere? It is a super clean truck though, I have been waiting for 4 weeks for the parts the suspence is killing me......... is it just me or has the forum been kinda slow lately? Almost forgot, i found some 8 inch tube at work last night for my lower arms so i scored that as well.
post photo
big bear   +1y
Great lookin truck man
iarodder   +1y
Thanks for the props on the truck i thought it was a good buy, Just an update: finally got my front bags the other day and bought my air line yesterday. Now if the rear suspension would just show up and the valves i'd have about 95% of the stuff to bag it. The only other major thing I will need to buy would be the steel to do the bottom of the frame rails, and the notch. Then I just gotta find time to start cuttin and building it! Easier said than done.
lophat   +1y
I don't know if they changed the inners of the SMC valves but I don't run them anymore not cause they arnt a decent valve, they just seem very tepremental.

In the heat or cold they used to act funny and not fill right. Dunno if they still act up in harsh temperature or not. I'd mount them in the bed or cab if possible. If you got a picture throw one up for me to see please.

It was a long time ago so there's a good chance they've changed their design.
iarodder   +1y
I don't have the valves yet...... still waiting on them to show up from suicidedoors.com along with the rear suspension setup. Its been 6 weeks and i just got my bags for the front last week from them. Startin to get iritated but i guess nothin i can do but wait? I haven't decided how/where i'm going to mount everything yet, I bought 100' of air line so at least I have options as far as placement of items. I can always buy more air line if needed.
bk2life   +1y

i welded a couple of brackets on the bottom inside of my front bumper and the "front" valves are there. the airline runs through crossmember and to the bags so you barely see any airline in the front. my rear valves are under the passenger rear floor board about where there fuel tank would go in the facotry location.