Page 5 of 10
Dually Projects \  new kid in the neighborhood

new kid in the neighborhood

Dually Projects
views 16674
replies 97
following 22

iarodder   +1y
Quick update: just got the valves and the rest of the brackets on monday so now all i need is the bag mount plates and some steel and i should be in business? one of these days i will have time to start baggin this unit, hopefully soon.
iarodder   +1y

Can you do upper bag plates for the cross member and axle bag mounts for the 4" axle?
lophat   +1y

Yep.
Got the lowers already.
thread post photo

For the RE7
thread post photo

Just PM me if need be.
lophat   +1y
Oh and let me know if you need fittings still. If you let me know what you have and what you plan to run (gauges etc) I'll know what you are missing.

3/8" line?
iarodder   +1y
Hey the bag brackets won't work I'm not runnin RE's the rear's are good year 2B9-251's (dif bolt pattern) I'm also not runnin gauges on this rig, just 2 switches and 8 valves all 3/8" stuff. I am runnin RE-8's in the front though I think i'm good on fittings i'll know more as i finally start to actually build it. Right now I don't have time to touch my own junk, too much customer stuff to finish and the truck won't fit in my shop so I will have to build it outside but winter is coming in my neck of the woods quicker than I want it to, so It probably will be in the spring? Thanks for the offer I think the only brackets i will need to purchase will be the front ones, the rest i will have to make.
lophat   +1y

No problem on the bag mounts...it's all in CAD. All I'd have to do is switch the mounting area, that's easy. I'm a guy that likes gauges, I'm just a dude who likes to know what's going on and in the event of a leak...it happens. Lots of my buddy's dont run them tho. Personal preference I guess.

I have rear plates for RE7's and 8's and Firestone sleeve bags, not really a big deal to switch up the design a bit.

This is all the info I need.

thread post photo

Are you mounting the tops of the bags in a bridge between the notches?
iarodder   +1y
Undecided how to mount them but probably, cause I want to keep the Goose ball that is already in the truck. I'm making the rear plates at work so the only thing that I need to purchase is the front upper plates. I look at other bodied and bagged square's and it drives me nuts that I don't have time to bag mine when I have almost all the stuff to do it. It will be a good spring time job hopefully I will have the time then. It won't fit in my shop for the winter or I would do it then. Let me know about front plates again those are RE-8's. Thanks
lophat   +1y

I have my upper plates from the Dually. Email me your address and I'll send them out to you next week.
iarodder   +1y
I PM'd you let me know what your thinkin, Thanks
iarodder   +1y
Here are the rear end brackets, I had a little time tonight and got them cut out today then I welded them up at home. Next I hopefully will have time to build the notches, my goal is to get as much ready as I can then try to do a bunch at once. Its hard for me to get time to work on my own stuff.
post photo