Page 4 of 68
Dually Projects \  SFBD square with a Cummins and custom chassis

SFBD square with a Cummins and custom chassis

Dually Projects
views 109063
replies 674
following 60

huck   +1y
Dude slow down!!!!!! I started mine in November and almost finished just bagging it.... your already bodying yours haaahaa mail me some of your motivation....keep up the busting ass work
bagged dually   +1y
Thanks Huck, but at least your lucky enough to already have your big rigs. My girl is making wait to sell our house before I can get my rims. She said it's either my rims or a cummins swap whenever the house sells. I think I'll go for the rims since my 454 has low miles and still runs like a champ.
huck   +1y
The way I got mine is from my chick wrecking my range rover witch also had 22s .... It wasn't her fault or I would have a new chick too . I was already saving up for wheels and had frnt adapters that I bought for cheap the year before, Insurance just helped by buying my totaled rover, alcoas, and a new car
bagged dually   +1y
I'm just kinda having to build mine as I go. I'm not in a huge hurry since cash is limited right now with a new baby and being between houses. I do have a lot of my air ride parts already though. I just figure a SFBD on one of these squares isn't all that expensive, just really time consuming. I figure it's better to do it first and not have to take it all back apart to do it later. Plus it'll be nice to be able to set up my bags to lay rocker and not have to redo the suspension later on after the body drop. I think since this isn't my daily driver it's a huge help also on just ripping it apart and knowing I can still make it to work the next day LOL.
bagged dually   +1y
I've been sick for a while, and haven't been able to get much of anything done. Today I started feeling a little better and managed to get the core support completely done. The truck is scheduled to be hauled to the shop Saturday to get the cab stripped off and the Body drop done. Anyway it's not much of an update but after all that hand sanding in all those little crevices on the core support I had to show someone.
thread post photo

thread post photo
natoinc   +1y
Man that looks good. I just did the same to mine and it was a pain.
watahyahknow   +1y
looks new
bagged dually   +1y
Well I finally got time today and got my truck moved to the garage about 60 miles up the highway. I completely under estimated how big that damn truck is. When I pulled up to my truck with an Escalade and a 16' dove tail trailer I knew I was in trouble. I finally managed to get the truck on there and get it all chained down. I ended up having a top speed of about 40 mph the entire way or the trailer would start slamming back and forth. I got it to the shop now so the chopping can begin!!
thread post photo
takinitback   +1y
looks like you're haulin backwards haha cant wait to see whats next
mikek   +1y
60 miles to work on your truck thats rough. I used to have a hard time going about 10 blocks to the shop to work on my old beaters. looks good so far I am also jealous of your motivation.