Page 3 of 68
Dually Projects \  SFBD square with a Cummins and custom chassis

SFBD square with a Cummins and custom chassis

Dually Projects
views 109060
replies 674
following 60

john-e bravada   +1y

I've got a pile of them. I moved 3 last night cleaning up the shop, I run them on all my offroad trucks.
bagged dually   +1y
would you be willing to sell one of them??
bagged dually   +1y
I haven't had much time to work on the truck lately, but I got a little done today. This build might take me 5 years but it'll get done. Today I got the main holes filled from the stock AC and heater setup. I also managed to get the interior stripped out. I was amazed at how clean my floor pans were. Not much rust beyond a little surface rust. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get the trans tunnel cut out and the new AC unit mounted under the dash.
post photo
post photo
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
looks like you are moving right along ...keep up the good work.
watahyahknow   +1y
nice build , i got the same kindof truck and im looking forward to the rest of the build
bagged dually   +1y
As usual i didn't have much time to do anything today by the time I got home and got outside it was almost dark. I did manage to get the trans tunnel chopped out and got the insides of the front fenders cut out for tire clearance. I didn't get any pics of the fenders yet. I managed to get one of the trans tunnel before it got to dark. Tomorrow I plan on cutting out the floor for the drive shaft and start welding it all back in 4.75" higher.
post photo
bagged dually   +1y
I got bored today and went out and did a little bit of work on the truck. Not much but something anyway. I had some 1/4" 2x4 steel laying around from the last truck I built. I cut it down and used it to reinforce my frame horns. The front end of the frame is done now except a little grinding and painting. I just shot some rustoleom on it for now since it's outside. My little brothers supposed to be here to get the truck and move it to his garage next weekend. Hopefully the real fun can begin than, and I can get the cab off of it.
bagged dually   +1y
I tried to put up a pic of the frame horns all done, but it told me that "The attachment quota for the board had been reached" or something along those lines. Not sure what that means. I guess no more pics though.
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
upload your pics to photobucket.com . then click and copy the direct link from p-bucket.
click the Img button on here and paste in in between the 2 Img's

insert%20direct%20link%20here
bagged dually   +1y
Thanks Sparky.Here's a shot of the right side braced up with the 2x4. Still needs some grinding and POR15 applied, but that should be enough strength for the frame horns.
thread post photo