Page 5 of 11
Dually Projects \  HillBilly Hauler

HillBilly Hauler

Dually Projects
views 27280
replies 103
following 31

huck   +1y
Ok lee dizzle my buddy that got the bags for me has some hook up on big truck parts ...he said MHc kenworth bruckner Volvo dump truck bags...you can order them from Any big truck shop
big bear   +1y
looking good man
huck   +1y
Thanks sparks...trucks been done since Feb. 20 just still haven't been around a comp to load up pics...I've used the roof rack and everything
huck   +1y
Wtf bb, sparky was were u posted...anyways thanks too
leedogg   +1y

Then find the time man! We're an impatient lot.LOL
huck   +1y
Haha I knw...I will when I get up...need some space on my damn camera anyways
huck   +1y
I suck at life on here, I knw I'm sorry haven't posted nuffin....its been a big failed task gettin you guys pics...but duallys been done since late feb rollin around....took it to lone star throwdown in Houston the day right after I finished it/got it rolling....got a goose neck started on it it just needs gussets....the "FLAT BED" IS HALF WAY THRU!!!!!.....the bed parts done and side skirts finished...head ache rack is left...and all the lil accessories lights, compartments, stripper pole and what not

You guys look me up on fb Cory Reed or I have pics all over that....wish this forum was easy to post pics off a phone as fb is... Unless I just Dnt knw how todo it, sombody let me know....
dchtlh3   +1y
Is your flatbed the one severed josh teased a couple weeks ago? if so its freakin sweet man
bagged dually   +1y
I've been posting pictures from my phone to do my updates for a while. Just get the free photbucket app and do it that way. It's pretty easy once you get that app. Hope that helps.
comegetsome   +1y
Here you go guys
thread post photo