thread post photo
veedubfreak86   +1y
digging the roof rack man
calfboy   +1y
yeah, liking that roof rack!
bagd97   +1y
Roof rack looks badass!
layingnutz   +1y
i got the one off my 2 door if anyones interested in it... im in atl..
big bear   +1y
looks badass
huck   +1y
thanks guys....the ones off a avalanche are a lil wider than the one i have, but this one was free and weatherd like the truck so it all works pretty good, my buddy works at fastenal and they carry the nuts that u put in the cab to bolt it all down with, so im waiting on those 15$ for ten i think....kinda pricy for some lil nuts but they wont let the cab leak......I brought plate to work to cut all my gussets out of, and have to shorten my link bar tabs so i can get same degree in all three, FINALLY got the damn axle squared up today, Kicking my ass doin it straight on the ground with the tires still on, just wanted to make sure it had clearance and helps rolling it instead of carrying it.....Sooooooooo hopefully tomo get link bar tabs welded up and gussets
mdub4life29   +1y
hella sick
huck   +1y
Hilllll yeeeah crank tha dually up tonight before it rained and got to turn it around in the drive way, ide posted some pics but they took the upload deal away from work so haven't been able to load any progress pics....ill get them up soon. I have the frnt passenger side left to tub trim frame for bags them plum plum plum all wires and line....woooooohoooo I'm ready to get this thing goin

One more thing my pass tire is super close to the fender when starting to tuck, I'm lost on what todo...I rolled the fender and pulled it out a lil but still ehhhh not enough, driver sides good though
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
awsome truck huck..... keep up the good work..