Page 7 of 11
Dually Projects \  HillBilly Hauler

HillBilly Hauler

Dually Projects
views 27337
replies 103
following 31

lockedandloaded   +1y
Very Badass! Something that hasnt been done before. What do you plan on doing for tail lights??
huck   +1y
Hot rod lights prolly somthing big and round...and a mixture of leds...and on the bag part they will hold 20000 lbs so it will prolly never see that much on them...and they get 8-9" of lift no matter what
bigperm   +1y
lovin the flat bed man! i may have to whip one of these out for myself!
big bear   +1y
Looks so badass
huck   +1y
Thanks guys...I'm ready to get it finished the headache rack part that goes around the back glass is gunna take some time sooo many curves
calfboy   +1y
Huck all I can say is badass man, we've got 5 flatbeds here at our place so a little partial to them. My old man won't own a dually unless it's got a flatbed on it. Never thought a bagged dually would look so cool bagged but it looks like you have pulled it off. Can't wait to see it done. Just awesome man.
huck   +1y
Hahahaaa oh ya thats what I like to hear...I'm ready to get this thing goin lotta damn metal work and grinding todo though ....garage floor gunna be covered
racker   +1y
Sweet lookin' bed Huck. Is there anyway to get a birds eye view of it?
leedogg   +1y
HOLY CRAP that is freaking bad ass!Love how you cut the fenders on the bed to 'tuck' the wheels. Looks insane.
huck   +1y
No rack I Dnt have a pic from up high....and when its at ride height the wheel center in the fender but at laid out its a lil forward from the swing the links have in them...nothin major but sumthin the nit picky people would see