Seat belts etched (pics)

AUTOLOC
views 3499
replies 26
following 19

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Email sent Chad !
pugz   +1y
ron i might need to pick me up a set for my pathy build.  ill probably need full front and rear 3 point retractables for mine.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
That's cool Pugz , you want 3 point for the front and laps for the rear or all of them 3 point retractable? What color do you want and what do you want etched on the buckle? I can do the etch for free right now if it's a graphic we have on file or it's just text. If you want a logo we don't have (like a sheep lol) art department one time fee is $25. Let me know, I think I am able to do the free etch til the end of the month. 
still_2_hi   +1y

i got the 3 point retracting ones. Just installed them i am really impressed. Good quality and they look good. I also didnt like the plastic around the female peice. But i made it work. I lost the little cover peice that covers the bolt on the B piller tho. Are those available seperate?
Marcos_65   +1y
^^ pics?
Ron_autoloc   +1y
That's going to have to take some digging around. What color was it? I ll get back but it might be a bit.    --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by still_2_hi i got the 3 point retracting ones. Just installed them i am really impressed. Good quality and they look good. I also didnt like the plastic around the female peice. But i made it work. I lost the little cover peice that covers the bolt on the B piller tho. Are those available seperate? ---------------------------------------------
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Color? What color is the B piller bolt cover?  --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Ron_autoloc That's going to have to take some digging around. What color was it? I ll get back but it might be a bit.    --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by still_2_hi i got the 3 point retracting ones. Just installed them i am really impressed. Good quality and they look good. I also didnt like the plastic around the female peice. But i made it work. I lost the little cover peice that covers the bolt on the B piller tho. Are those available seperate? --------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------