Seat belts etched (pics)

AUTOLOC
views 3498
replies 26
following 19

pazz   +1y
That is one of the coolest things ive seen in a long time!! great idea guys
nautiquess   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Ron_autoloc---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nautiquesssick... you can add that to my list Ron!! -Chad---------------------------------------------WTF ? Nautiquess= Chad Anderson? Now it's only 5%........hahaha I knew I noticed that truck somewhere I thought it might have been a show.---------------------------------------------LMAO... Ummm Leftnut, you forgot the "0" after the 5 in "5%"  ..... or was it the 7 in front of the "5%"... look at you all grown up now with a real user name and not some weird one like leftnut...
post photo
LaidNeon   +1y
those are the shit, gonna have to get me a set for the neon
ahab   +1y

Those look sick, too bad I already ordered my belts.  I got your guys 3 point belts in black.  Can you guys make the buckle side of the belt in black also.  For some reason the belt in that plastic peice is tan.  I hate the way those plastic things look.
mjavy7   +1y
This is great.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Yeah Dan can do what ever you want. An aftermath logo? I don't think I follow what you are saying Andrew ? What part is tan? Maybe e mail me a pic and I ll see what I can do.
twotonemaz (johnny)   +1y
Eric you got to have the shoulder harness in nc. I had lap belts in my old mazda and got tickets here in town and by a trooper.
ahab   +1y

I want to run the belts without the plastic piece.  They look weird in the truck with the plastic peice.  The rest of the belts are black but the belt inside the plastic is tan.  thanks
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Oh gotcha ! I can get you the female end in Black w/o the plastic piece . I can get them to you for $12 each plus S&H. Let me know Email or call me.
ChadFFF   +1y

Hey Ron please email me as i would like to talk to you about using these in a upcoming build i am starting soon for Minitruckin' Magazine. The  3 Point Retractable Airplane Buckle Red Seat Belts would be perfect to use and show case in the interior tech article. thank you Chad CooperShow/Events Editor, Mini Truckin' MagazineSource Interlink Mediamtchadcooper@gmail.comwww.minitruckinweb.com