AUTOLOC \  Seat belts etched (pics)

Seat belts etched (pics)

AUTOLOC
views 3494
replies 26
following 19

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Edited: 7/8/2010 2:42:26 PM by Ron_autoloc

We can etch Airplane style belts. We can do 20 colors of belts and even do your own club logo , business or project name. Check the link for colors. We can only etch the airplane style , the lap belts , lap retractable and 3 point retractable.
E mail me for info or to order ron.perkins@thehoffmangroup.com

http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/autoloc/product.lasso?prodinc=seatbelts&refid=5601 

2001x   +1y

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick....wonder what the law is on seatbelts like that.Wonder if i have the have a shoulder belt(stock)in a 01 blazer or if i can get away with a lap belt
ETNSFLT   +1y

You will have to check your local laws but from what I could tell, here in Cali you only have to have the lap belt. -Stew-
cuddcountry   +1y

i would like to know that to??because that looks sick!!
Marcos_65   +1y
Well they offer them in 3 point style so I don't see why you couldn't just buy those
nautiquess   +1y

sick... you can add that to my list Ron!! -Chad
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Edited: 7/9/2010 1:40:54 PM by Ron_autoloc

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 2001xsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick....wonder what the law is on seatbelts like that.Wonder if i have the have a shoulder belt(stock)in a 01 blazer or if i can get away with a lap belt---------------------------------------------Yeah Eric you can get them in a 3 point with the airplane buckle and have it etched. We have the Relaxed logo set in the machine so with this special I can do free etching of those and free text etch. If you have a business logo of club logo there is a one time set up fee of $25 some EPS files we can just up load for no charge. Need more info , E mail or call me I'll get ya hooked up ! The least expensive bets are the lap belts at $29.95. Below is a link so you can check the colors and costs. http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/autoloc/product.lasso?prodinc=seatbelts&refid=5008
BabyYouWish   +1y
Maryland requires shoulder belts for vehicles 1984 and newer I believe. Whenever it became mandatory that they be in all vehicles.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by nautiquess sick... you can add that to my list Ron!! -Chad --------------------------------------------- WTF ? Nautiquess= Chad Anderson? Now it's only 5%........hahaha I knew I noticed that truck somewhere I thought it might have been a show.
guiltybydesign   +1y

My understanding is if any vehicle came equipped with a shouler belt you hve to have one. I got pulled over wearing a racing lap belt once and they still gave me a ticket.