Photoshopped Cover truck

Truckin' Magazine
views 6183
replies 73
following 73

nvr53   +1y
--------------------------------------------

SHELLHART said:

ok heres my question for all the HATERS out there. if any magazine out there wanted to shoot your truck and put it on the cover but there was something just not right (anything something small or big) and they said well if we shoot the truck we are going to have to photo shop around that said part would you bitch then.. why do people have to rain on other peoples parade give people credit for the ride and there isnt any mag. out there that does not use photo shop it is part of mags now days.. who cares if there is a little photo shop and something else i have come to relize after being in the scene for 10 years sometimes there are misprints in mags for whatever reason maybe the truck in this months is not bodied but somewhere in the paper work it got misplaced or anything and when they typed it up said it was. magazines make mistakes as well as use photoshop.

--------------------------------------------

yes i would bitch.any self respecting owner or builder would not let that fly.the fact that you think its ok makes me glad i dont give a s@@t about cover trucks .
shellhart   +1y
i have known many people who have had there trucks in mags and on covers and most of them have some type of photoshop done weather it is a small part to the truck or weather it is something to do with the background or whatever the case may be. dont get me wrong when i say its ok to photoshop though im not saying your truck is in primer and bagged and they paint is and body it im talking something small.. you got a rock chip on the way to the photo shoot they cover or something small. im not in any way talking a big photoshop.. im talking small things. but as i stated before all magazines do it thats just part of the business now days..
tuckinlugs06   +1y
yeah but where will it stop..when they feature a project thats hasnt even been bought yet or something that is in peices and just photoshop paint and wheels
big19s   +1y
but in case of misprint. why on the cover and inside. jus sayin!!! if your going to do it do it with some pride!!!!!(i.e.photoshop)