Photoshopped Cover truck

Truckin' Magazine
views 6197
replies 73
following 73

tharealjoedirt   +1y

seems pretty lame..
laidoutvideo   +1y
ya, photo shopping a truck to lay isn't that cool. Would rather just see 1 badass truck that doesn't need photoshop.

What i think is even worse is the newest issue. It says right on the cover that the truck is body dropped,but look at the pic, and look over the spread. Clearly not a 4" body drop as stated in the article.

post photo
post photo
still_2_hi   +1y
lol, maybe thats the new adjustable body drop
BabyYouWish   +1y
Edited: 9/21/2010 12:11:55 PM by BabyYouWish

While I have never seen the truck and have no idea of the actual work done to it, it very well may be bodydropped. Just because it doesn't lay body doesn't mean its not BD'ed.

The first time I saw a static-dropped bodydropped truck I was 16 years old and being the know-it-all I was I was like "Thats not Bodydropped, it doesn't lay flat on the ground". The owner opened the door and sure enough it was a traditional bodydrop on a static suspension. I was confused and realized quickly, that I didn't know it all.

I'm just saying that truck is hiding a lot more of the frame-rails then a truck that just lays frame. It may very well be bodydropped.
laidoutvideo   +1y
Where the body sits in relation to the frame has nothing to do with the suspension.
But these body style trucks only need like a 2.5" body drop to lay rocker right?
if this truck is bd'd 4" it shouldn't have any frame showing.
unless it's a 4x4 with an 8" frame or something i dont see how it could be body dropped
4", lay on the ground with that much room between the ground and rockers and barely tucking any rim.
look at this guys profile, says 24" wheels with a 3" bd.

http://www.streetsource.com/Member_Rides/49102_Firehazarad-2000-Chevy-Silverado.aspx
thacru78   +1y
After being in the scene since 05...I've learned to not get my hopes up when it comes to seeing some cover trucks in person. I've personally been under a few past cover trucks and was beyond surprised. Not to mention seeing them at shows with the hood barely popped or looking a Lil closer than most. So I'm really not surprised at what I see anymore. Most people know my feelings about trailer queens...and there's a reason why most Cover Trucks are trailer queens...because if they hit the road there's no telling what's gonna fall apart. I don't agree with the photo shop..but whatever...if it had to be done it had to be done. Just can't wait to finish my truck up...def won't need a trailer or Photoshop fir that one!! Hehe
gold_standard   +1y
Ok, I agree with everyone about the photoshop issue. But come on, 3 months and 5 pages long. Just saying::D :D :D
post photo
Just_Robert   +1y
I have a feeling that Truckin' won't stop photoshopping in trucks... Even negative word of mouth is advertisment. Just stop mentioning them if you aren't happy.
shellhart   +1y
ok heres my question for all the HATERS out there. if any magazine out there wanted to shoot your truck and put it on the cover but there was something just not right (anything something small or big) and they said well if we shoot the truck we are going to have to photo shop around that said part would you bitch then.. why do people have to rain on other peoples parade give people credit for the ride and there isnt any mag. out there that does not use photo shop it is part of mags now days.. who cares if there is a little photo shop and something else i have come to relize after being in the scene for 10 years sometimes there are misprints in mags for whatever reason maybe the truck in this months is not bodied but somewhere in the paper work it got misplaced or anything and when they typed it up said it was. magazines make mistakes as well as use photoshop.
killerc10   +1y
Edited: 9/21/2010 8:52:28 PM by KILLERC10

" border="0" alt="" />AT LEAST THEY DIDNT CALL IT BLUE BOMBSHELL
post photo