threads
Back To Page - Truckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 1
Truckin' Magazine \  Is this truck actually for sale or is someone pulling a scam?

Is this truck actually for sale or is someone pulling a scam?

Truckin' Magazine
views 1381
replies 5
following 4

Hockeyman_00   +1y
Hey all. I always visit the mautofied website to see if there any nice project trucks or completed trucks selling these days. However I cannot believe that this fella wants only $12000 for this truck as it use to be a cover truck on Truckin. I understand at the economy in th US isn't ideal and custom trucks aren't at the top of everyones list of things to buy, but it is hard to believe their is someone out there that would like to have thhis truck for that price. So I thought it may be a false add. Truckin Max, do you know the name of the original owner or if this add is legit. Anyone on this site who may know whether or not this sale is legit please chime in because this person has been steadily decreasing his price for this truck for at least 2 years now. I am in no way affiliated with this add, I was just curious if anyone knew something about it. The link is posted below and thanks for any info anyone can provide. Regards Nick.

http://www.mautofied.com/1997-Chevrolet-Silverado-$50000-rebate_Show-Trucks/listing/100365174/
2LOW4U   +1y
It looks to be real to me. Ren from AA California built it and it appears he is the one selling it
Hockeyman_00   +1y
Edited: 2/13/2012 2:59:14 PM by Hockeyman_00

Thank you for letting me know. I did see the name Ren on the add, but I didn't have a reference until you replied. I hope he isn't in a situation where he needs cash badly and selling this truck too cheap, as there must be thousands of hours of work in that rig. Hopefully someone will take it off of his hands soon. I know I would if I wasn't working on my own truck at the moment.
2LOW4U   +1y
A truck like that is a tough sell. It's just part of it, you know going in that this is a terrible investment. If that matters to you put your money elsewhere bc 99% of the time you are going to take a hit when you try to sell it.
Hockeyman_00   +1y
Ya I understand. Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to what they want on their rides.
renny   +1y
Its not a scam sell. Yes im selling it for the that price on my mautofied. I have something else up my sleeve going on. Im not hard up for cash. thats just the fair market price considering the economy. I have had tons of interested people,but when its time to put up the cash they dont deliver,or they want to make payments. Everything works on my truck,as I just want it out of my garage. Nobodys got cash in this economy right now. If anyone is interested hit me up on mautofied.

Thanks for looking.
Page 1 of 1