project DBLAZD

AUTOLOC
views 12331
replies 158
following 78

rodandtruckdesign   +1y
absolutely love how this thing looks....damn impressed
Ron_autoloc   +1y
The wheels are T.I.S. Brandon. Whats the problem with the front body mount ?
98FRMED150   +1y
ya its prob just the conrete but the front body mount is on the ground...if it were to get caught on something while dragging that would be nasty
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Yeah your right probably would be pretty nasty or make for a good show ! LOL Its going to be hard to drag because when its laid out the tire hits the hood skin. We'll see, lesson learned.
laydsuzu   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Ron_autoloc said:

Yeah your right probably would be pretty nasty or make for a good show ! LOL Its going to be hard to drag because when its laid out the tire hits the hood skin. We'll see, lesson learned.

--------------------------------------------

just make sure the body touches before the mounts and drag sheetmetal :)
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Well it's crunch time ! Got a gang of parts to button up everything from LMC last weekend. I had appointment for the power coater was yesterday so I was also able to drop it off of a sandblast and semi flat black power coat !!
post photo
post photo
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Got the frame back and all the suspension parts painted. The body has been primed and is almost ready for paint. A lot of really good friends have came together to get the truck this far and I am extremely grateful to everyone who has came through.

post photo
post photo
post photo
droppedmitsu   +1y
Looking good, can't wait to see it finished. Was wondering about the second pic where the front link crossmember meets the pass side of the frame, is that a gap or just the angle of the pic and something I'm seeing?
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Hmmm not sure. Might be the angle.
nautiquess   +1y
Might just be the pic, but it looks as if you only went up to 320 grit on the left front fender... should prob hit that with 400grit... lol... jk Looks bad ass left nut!!