Page 12 of 16
AUTOLOC \  project DBLAZD

project DBLAZD

AUTOLOC
views 12329
replies 158
following 78

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Got the tubs finished and firewall reworked and smoothed this weekend. Almost ready for bodywork and paint.

post photo
tattedfordguy   +1y
truck is coming out awsome...
KEEF   +1y
Edited: 4/27/2011 8:04:17 PM by KEEF

cool
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Like McDonalds???? Keef's going to be the real hero behind this one fer sher !
thirtytwo   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Ron_autoloc said:

Kinda but uni-body and almost a foot shorter , Thanks Matt I'm excited to do it and the dash is going to be wicked.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Updates coming shortly ! Just go these bad bastards fromJason the other day. Hope to have it all installed by the end of the month then out to powder coater ! Huge thanks to Quality Air Ride awesome products and this canti kit is no exception !

post photo
Ron_autoloc   +1y
This month Street Truck write up. Just got it scanned.

post photo
draggin91   +1y
That's weird I asked about the canti kits awhile back an they said they didn't do them anymore. Sik project
Ron_autoloc   +1y
That is odd Cory, they did inform me that it would take a bit because of they were super busy but never heard that they weren't doing them anymore. This kit is worth it's weight in gold. Defiantly bad ass ! If your still looking give them a call and tell them you want the kit you seen on the DBLAZD project. They will hook you up.
draggin91   +1y
Cause I emailed them asking if they would sell just the arms or had the dimensions and was told they stopped doing it and didn't have the dimensions cause they went with the computer. I would love to have a template of the arms :)