Page 4 of 5
KIK \  Crime Pays Video Calendar

Crime Pays Video Calendar

KIK
views 4695
replies 44
following 26

gmoneyNC   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tealchevyGmoney will be signing at relaxin on the bayou---------------------------------------------i want a designated spot in ur booth setup for me LOL.... Matt u earned urself a free one haha.
LaidNeon   +1y
received my calendar in the mail today & im very impressed. You guys did a great job!!
DeepSouthS10   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by gmoneyNC---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tealchevyGmoney will be signing at relaxin on the bayou---------------------------------------------i want a designated spot in ur booth setup for me LOL.... Matt u earned urself a free one haha.---------------------------------------------WOOHOO! JACKPOT! lol
KiK   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by gmoneyNC---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tealchevyGmoney will be signing at relaxin on the bayou---------------------------------------------i want a designated spot in ur booth setup for me LOL.... Matt u earned urself a free one haha.---------------------------------------------Megan has a designated spot in our booth... -Trae
gmoneyNC   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK---------------------------------------------Originally posted by gmoneyNC---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tealchevyGmoney will be signing at relaxin on the bayou---------------------------------------------i want a designated spot in ur booth setup for me LOL.... Matt u earned urself a free one haha.---------------------------------------------Megan has a designated spot in our booth... -Trae---------------------------------------------kool wit me, i will use her as my way to get inside that new KIK command center!!!
tealchevy   +1y
lol at KIK command center...Im gonna use that
LaidNeon   +1y
just realized that you guys didnt label March 14th as a holiday...........its Steak & BJ Day, the Man's Valentines Day since we all know Feb 14 is for the ladies in our lifes
Slamitson   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LaidNeonjust realized that you guys didnt label March 14th as a holiday...........its Steak & BJ Day, the Man's Valentines Day since we all know Feb 14 is for the ladies in our lifes---------------------------------------------            Lmao, i thought that was everyday, i guess not for some people.....DAN!
1low98   +1y
I cant seem to find these on the www.MiniTruckerStore.com site, are they still available? Please send me a link to purchase
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1low98I cant seem to find these on the www.MiniTruckerStore.com site, are they still available? Please send me a link to purchase--------------------------------------------- http://www.minitruckerstore.com/CrimePaysVideo.html  They are the second item down under their stickers... -Trae