Page 1 of 1
KIK \  Specials

Specials

KIK
views 1274
replies 9
following 2

KiK   +1y
For a limited time we will be offering free shipping on all orders over $50 (USPS Priority mail, U.S. only).   -Trae
KiK   +1y
Also, we don't charge extra for fat guy sizes or tall sizes...FYI. -Trae
KiK   +1y
The above free shipping will end Oct. 31st.  We also have 12 designs available for $10 each, while supplies last. http://www.kikstore.com/KIK-Clearance.html Or, you can click on our banner to get to our homepage and it is highlighted in the middle of the page at the top. -Trae
KiK   +1y
Early Christmas shopping bump! -Trae
SoloSpecialties   +1y
have yall got the "Self Made" Deacal goin yet? what about more kids stuff..my daughter needs some cool shit lol. ++++++++++3 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
KiK   +1y
Yeah, the single color self made sticker is available on the site now. We will be working on more kids stuff in the off season.  We've been too busy to start anything new lately. We have alot of stuff in the works.  I'll try to keep ya'll updated on here.   -Trae
KiK   +1y
Kris asked me to post our new special, so here it is:  Copy and pasted from our site...   11/20/09 - 11/30/09 - Is Santa in need of a little help this Christmas?  For 10 days only (or while supplies last), receive a FREE DVD with every order over $50!  Orders over $100 receive a FREE DVD and T-SHIRT!  I'll post the link HERE on Friday, 11/20.  This special applies to orders that are placed between 11/20 -11/30 ONLY so start saving your pennies! The link will be posted on our site this Friday morning. -Trae  
KiK   +1y
Sale ends at midnight tonight, folks... -Trae
KiK   +1y
Edited: 1/25/2010 9:31:26 PM by KiK

We have several t-shirts designs on clearance while supplies last.  Just $10 each...  Here is the link: http://www.kikstore.com/KIK-Clearance10.html  -Trae
KiK   +1y
Kris asked me to let ya'll know that we are running out of the $10 t-shirts quick and have limited sizes...  -Trae
Page 1 of 1