threads
Back To Page - KIK
Page 1 of 5
KIK \  KIK now has an independent distributor on the east coast!

KIK now has an independent distributor on the east coast!

KIK
views 4128
replies 40
following 21

KiK   +1y
We have been extremely busy with the show season (we will attend more shows this year than any other year), and building a new office, and working on my project (thanks Mitch from Ekstensive), etc. that we've had very little time to take on any new business, so we've recently hired 2 new people to help around the office and occasionally we hire Megan to help us at our busier shows.  Also, Harvey, aka One-Sleeve Steve will be handling the truck/car show duties for us on the east coast, effective a couple of weeks ago.  If you see Harvey at a show make sure to say Hi and bring him a PBR (apparently they like that stuff over there, lol). -Trae
gimp5561   +1y

i seen him at carlislie PA sat and said hi he just looked at me like i was a dumb ass, well i am a dumb ass but anyway
KEEF   +1y

There went the neighborhood........ Harv keeps his pimp hand strong so id say he will do a great job slangin KIK gear
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561i seen him at carlislie PA sat and said hi he just looked at me like i was a dumb ass, well i am a dumb ass but anyway--------------------------------------------- I'll have a talk with him for ya Shannon, lol.  I doubt he was looking at you like you were a dumb ass, he was probably just drunk, lmao.  We encourage drunkenness at KIK, lol.  Is drunkenness a word??? -Trae
KEEF   +1y
I can attest to Trae encouraging drunkenness he makes me drink at every show altho i doubt Harv needs anyone to force him to drink :ROTLMAO:
KiK   +1y
Make Keef drink?  That's funny.  I say "Keef, if you drink this beer, I'll bring you another one."  So Keef says "well I have to drink this beer or Trae won't bring me another one".  LMFAO!!! -Trae
KEEF   +1y

NIGHTMARE73   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK  We encourage drunkenness at KIK, lol.  Is drunkenness a word??? -Trae ---------------------------------------------HELL..... WHEN DO I GET MY EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK???? I THINK I CAN QUALIFY!! LMAO
pugz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK  We encourage drunkenness at KIK, lol.  Is drunkenness a word??? -Trae ---------------------------------------------NEW SHIRT SLOGAN?????
layedoutnissan   +1y

G4L  picked up a bunch of gear from Harv at Envy Fenzy a few weeks ago.  I am glad its available out here now.  Make sure you guys check him out, he has a lot of cool stuff. 
post photo