threads
Back To Page - KIK
Page 2 of 5
KIK \  KIK now has an independent distributor on the east coast!

KIK now has an independent distributor on the east coast!

KIK
views 4132
replies 40
following 21

kustomharv   +1y

shannon i completely appologize i didnt even see u! lol and i wasnt drunk! i was however sweating like miller light in traes cooler! thanks for the support see everyone at the shows if i dont see u say something im not a rocket scientist im a minitrucker! and yes we drink pbr out here!

kustomharv   +1y

oh yeah keef how strongs my pimp hand?.......................... too strong!lol
KiK   +1y
LMFAO @ Harv!!! -Trae
NIGHTMARE73   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by kustomharvoh yeah keef how strongs my pimp hand?.......................... too strong!lol---------------------------------------------YAAA BUT YOUR FOREHEAD IS SOFT !! LMAO  OK THAT CAN BE TAKEN 2 WAYS !!! LMAO  THE WAY I MEANT WAS FROM SPRING BREAK JAM FROM THAT BULL !! WAIT THAT STILL SOUNDS BAD !! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA  SCREW IT WE WILL LEAVE IT LIKE THAT !!! BAHAHAHAAAAA 
KiK   +1y
Salas, you fuckin' kill me dude!  I am proud to say that you are one of my very dysfunctional friends, lmao. -Trae
KEEF   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by layedoutnissan---------------------------------------------Harv gets the baby size KIK booth
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by kustomharvshannon i completely appologize i didnt even see u! lol and i wasnt drunk! i was however sweating like miller light in traes cooler! thanks for the support see everyone at the shows if i dont see u say something im not a rocket scientist im a minitrucker! and yes we drink pbr out here!

---------------------------------------------no prob. you looked busy so i just kept walking
post photo
m2edragger   +1y

yup they were at envy frenzy real cool people!
sikness   +1y

I was an honarary free labor worker at the KIK booth at Envy Frenzy.....I demand a raise next time!!! Ha!!