threads
Back To Page - KIK
Page 3 of 5
KIK \  KIK now has an independent distributor on the east coast!

KIK now has an independent distributor on the east coast!

KIK
views 4139
replies 40
following 21

KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SiknessVideoI was an honarary free labor worker at the KIK booth at Envy Frenzy.....I demand a raise next time!!! Ha!!---------------------------------------------  I will insist that Harvey double your current pay, lmfao. -Trae
KEEF   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SiknessVideoI was an honarary free labor worker at the KIK booth at Envy Frenzy.....I demand a raise next time!!! Ha!!---------------------------------------------Im sure the beers was good tho LOL
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KEEF---------------------------------------------Originally posted by layedoutnissan---------------------------------------------Harv gets the baby size KIK booth --------------------------------------------- Baby size!!! ROFLMFAO, best comment ever.  I love you Keef!  In a completely non-gay way... -Trae
post photo
post photo
KEEF   +1y

I see something else wrong with that picture????? Harv needs a hot chick to slang gear....is Kris gonna be making special guest appearances at selected events

KiK   +1y
Yeah, that looks like a sausagefest.   -Trae
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by layedoutnissan---------------------------------------------KIK AND SIKNESS IN NY!!!
post photo
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SiknessVideoI was an honarary free labor worker at the KIK booth at Envy Frenzy.....I demand a raise next time!!! Ha!!---------------------------------------------I thought the handjob was enough? Damn your needy!
FluffyFreak   +1y

KiK needs some West Coast guys!!!!! and who doesnt love harvey and Keef? they fuckin rule! even if Keef does drool slightly
kustomharv   +1y

if i was smarter i would post pic from this weekend! had my hot girlfriend slingin gear so i could go drink and play beer pong..... trey said i have to follow company policy!hahahaha i also love keefjust because hes a cuddler.trea kris is more than welcome in my booth! and yes i have booth envy! randy i gave u my blanket so were even!lolsalas i owe u for the bull incident! hahaa thanks everyone for the support! see everyone soon shannon come up and slap me if i dont say hi!
gimp5561   +1y

where you going too be