Page 3 of 5
KIK \  Crime Pays Video Calendar

Crime Pays Video Calendar

KIK
views 4694
replies 44
following 26

KEG Media   +1y

hell i was thinking about designing a line of shirts from KEG just for the minitrucker store if they'd have me in it.
ogcoyb   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by KEG Media --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by OGCoyB <<<<----- Mr. October. lol.   The calender is supa fly! --------------------------------------------- autographs? --------------------------------------------- ok, ok, ok. i guess.
DeepSouthS10   +1y

ordered mine!

jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
So is this calendar work safe?  I can't have scantly clad women on the wall.  Not that I wouldn't mind but yea the female boss and customers might think differently. 
tealchevy   +1y

Thanks to everyone for buying one we appreicate it.  This is something we want to continue to do every year and get more shows and sponsors involved so you guys will never have to miss a show.    I have to say a huge thanks to April from After Capture Designs she designed the whole calendar and it looks better than I ever imagined.   Anyone needing anything designed you can check out some of her stuff at aftercapturedesigns.com.  Thanks again - Amanda-
tealchevy   +1y
Gmoney will be signing at relaxin on the bayou
DeepSouthS10   +1y

yall better save those gmoney autographs! they should really go up in value especially since he is on the featured owner profiles today lmao.
sideshizzle   +1y
Wow talk about fast shipping.  I placed my order at 10pm last night and I got shipping confirmation at 12:30 pm the next day.  14 hours from order to ship is awesome. 
KiK   +1y

Edward and Robbie, I will hit you guys up when we get caught up.  Hopefully that will be soon.  14-18 hours a day is getting old. -Trae
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jmzcustomzSo is this calendar work safe?  I can't have scantly clad women on the wall.  Not that I wouldn't mind but yea the female boss and customers might think differently.  ---------------------------------------------One month with a girl in a bikini, but I don't think it's offensive.  But, don't take my word for it, naked is not offensive to me, lol.-Trae