Page 2 of 5
KIK \  Crime Pays Video Calendar

Crime Pays Video Calendar

KIK
views 4689
replies 44
following 26

ogcoyb   +1y
<<<<----- Mr. October. lol.   The calender is supa fly!
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by OGCoyB<<<<----- Mr. October. lol.  The calender is supa fly!--------------------------------------------- Mike Honcho!!! -Trae
btk ridez   +1y

nices
robles228   +1y

Just placed my order. Looks good.
post photo
gmoneyNC   +1y

<----------January, nice start to the new year, nice work CPV!!!

leath213   +1y

Thanks to everyone for all of the orders. Pick em up while they last!!
sideshizzle   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KEG Mediaid like to get one but i'll wait since they are in limited supply.  id rather have someone that needs one get one since we are an advertiser in it with our show.  can someone tell me how my show is listed since it falls in two different months?--------------------------------------------- Your a better man than me because I ordered one even though I'm an advertiser.  lol.  Its a bad ass calendar.  I can't wait to get it and hang it up in my office.
KEG Media   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by OGCoyB<<<<----- Mr. October. lol.  The calender is supa fly!---------------------------------------------autographs?
KEG Media   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sideshizzle---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KEG Mediaid like to get one but i'll wait since they are in limited supply.  id rather have someone that needs one get one since we are an advertiser in it with our show.  can someone tell me how my show is listed since it falls in two different months?---------------------------------------------Your a better man than me because I ordered one even though I'm an advertiser.  lol.  Its a bad ass calendar.  I can't wait to get it and hang it up in my office.---------------------------------------------ok thats it, im ordering mine tomorrow then haha.
sideshizzle   +1y
Minitrucker store gets you.  I went to order the calendar and I ended up with a calendar and two t shirts.  I hope I get to be part of MTS soon.