Page 6 of 7
KIK \  Mini Trucker Store

Mini Trucker Store

KIK
views 6995
replies 64
following 32

KiK   +1y
Mini-Truckin' t-shirts, hats and stickers are now available for purchase at www.minitruckerstore.com. Reds MT Auto News are also available. Johnny O Photo hats and stickers are available and we are working on t-shirts as I type this... I'll try to do a better job of keeping this topic, and our other topics, updated more regularly. Thanks for your patience and all the orders...  -Trae
pdolgner   +1y
Just placed my order! Thanks...
KiK   +1y
Way to take advantage of the one-stop shopping, Paul...we and Street Trucks appreciate it...  -Trae
pdolgner   +1y
Got everything today.  Good Quality at a  great price and fast shipping for something custom stitched.  Thanks again.  I will be placing another order real soon. 
post photo
wacko   +1y
ordered mine also always grade A when shopping with KIK/Minitrucker Store
KiK   +1y
Johnny O's first t-shirt design is now available here:  http://www.minitruckerstore.com/JohnnyOPhoto&Design.html  -Trae
layedoutnissan   +1y

Get your copy of One for the Road available now on minitruckerstore.com

post photo
sideshizzle   +1y
I already got mine in the mail and I was watching today during lunch.  Good stuff. 
redspowerjams   +1y

The LAYED OUT Video "One for the Road" is killer... good job Paul...
KiK   +1y
Crime Pays Video's new hotrod DVD, Everyday Outlaws, is now available for pre order at www.MiniTruckerStore.com Get one, it's cheap, only $11.95...  -Trae