Page 3 of 7
KIK \  Mini Trucker Store

Mini Trucker Store

KIK
views 6963
replies 64
following 32

KiK   +1y

Mitch Henderson Designs and Status have been added to the list...

-Trae

KiK   +1y

Keep in mind that you will still be able to get hats and shirts and DVD's from these companies at the shows they attend, but if you can't make it to a show or want to get it before the show, you can order it at www.MiniTruckerStore.com.  I don't want people thinking we are the only place to get their gear, just the only place online... I know Ekstensive will have hats available at Turkey Drag.  Attendees of Turkey Drag will also get a sneak peek at some of the stuff we will be offering online, so come by the booth and check it out... -Trae
Just_Robert   +1y
Edited: 11/25/2009 2:01:49 PM by Just_Robert

Cuantos for a med "Sloppy Seconds" Nfamus Shirt?
SPOT   +1y

Speaking for Status and MHD were super stoked to be a part of this up and coming one stop shop! It's a link that's been missing in the scene. Trae and Kris....you rock! Killer idea!

speedylowz   +1y

Way to think outisde of the Box!!!! Know u know my keg is gonna have to get tagged with the new minitruckerstore.com stickers...but u don't have to be so "SPEEDY" with it cause i am still luvin the very very very limited edition sticker that KRIS tagged me with at Last Resort!!! U guys rock...Trae me and u  need to get  the ball rollin on the MM stuff as well!!!
sikness   +1y

This is a awesome idea and I'm glad to be a part of this too... Trae, I got some more merch and my agreement on the way to you guys!!
relaxedmitch   +1y

Yeah, i'm going to have to back up Spot on this, STATUS & Mitch Henderson Designs are very excited to be a part of this deal with Trae, Kris, and we look forward to a successful partnership with minitruckerstore.com
KiK   +1y
Thanks again to everyone.  We are pretty stoked about this.  Kris plans to launch the site on Tuesday (12/1), just in time for Christmas ordering. -Trae   
KiK   +1y

www.MiniTruckerStore.com is now officially open for business. -Trae
KiK   +1y
One of Keef's customers found a flaw on our shipping page on the new site. If you find anything while browsing around, please let us know, Thanks. -Trae