Page 4 of 7
KIK \  Mini Trucker Store

Mini Trucker Store

KIK
views 6991
replies 64
following 32

layedoutnissan   +1y

We are also glad to be a part of this new venture.  Go check it out !!
kustomharv   +1y
i keef! oh yeah and mtstore!
KEEF   +1y
get those orders in Christmas is gettin close and everyone needs Keef's gear :LOL:
Just_Robert   +1y

Ordered some shirts. I got the shipping conformation the day after I placed the order! Keep up the great service!  
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Just_RobertOrdered some shirts. I got the shipping conformation the day after I placed the order! Keep up the great service!  --------------------------------------------- Always, man.  Kris is on top of things.  Next year, when we move into our new office, we hope to keep everything we sell in stock so that we can ship orders the next business day.  Even custom orders.   Oh, and we may be bringing apparel from some of the companies on MTS to shows next year.  Stay tuned...  If you ever have any questions or comments, please send them this way. -Trae
speedylowz   +1y
---------------------------------------------   ---------------------------------------------  If you ever have any questions or comments, please send them this way. -Trae ---------------------------------------------I have a question & a comment......if u ever sponsor a golf team?........ i wanna be a part of it
Getbored Designs   +1y
let me know when you guys are caught up.im def interested in this. 
KEEF   +1y
Trae and Kris are definately a class act and are very awesome to do business with and of course Kris has those beautiful....uh.......eyes :LOL:
KiK   +1y
That she does, sir.  That she does... -Trae