KIK \  Mini Trucker Store

Mini Trucker Store

KIK
views 6959
replies 64
following 32

Mulligan   +1y
Edited: 12/22/2009 4:23:12 PM by Mulligan

Doing some last minute Christmas shopping?? Head over to www.minitruckerstore.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.minitruckerstore.com   Street Trucks Magazine is proud to announce that you can now buy Shirts, Hats and Stickers at www.minitruckerstore.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.minitruckerstore.com          
LaidNeon   +1y
Edited: 12/22/2009 3:43:20 PM by LaidNeon

Just ordered a keef paint gangsta shirt & a street trucks shirt!!
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LaidNeonEdited: 12/22/2009 3:43:20 PM by LaidNeonJust ordered a keef paint gangsta shirt & a street trucks shirt!! --------------------------------------------- Thanks Dan!  Both of those shirts are BADASS! -Trae
KiK   +1y
We will also have Mini Truckin' Magazine gear available here shortly. Thanks Mike. -Trae
twistedsdime   +1y

It just keeps getting better and better!
Reyna_Bros   +1y

Ordered a couple of jackets and was impressed with the great service and very professional!!! Guys do you thang!!!!!! My Bros and I will be ordering some more stuff fo sho!!!!!
SOLOWMA   +1y
Good service. I just received my Layedoutvideo gear in just a couple of days THANKS I'll be back for more.
layedoutnissan   +1y
You guys ship fast, Thanks
wacko   +1y
estimated time on when the Mini Truckin apparel is set?
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by daze752estimated time on when the Mini Truckin apparel is set?--------------------------------------------- Later this week... -Trae