threads
Back To Page - KIK
Page 5 of 6
KIK \  Suggestions, comments, complaints, praise...

Suggestions, comments, complaints, praise...

KIK
views 4936
replies 53
following 29

KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NIGHTMARE73---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz Yup sounds like u definetly meet Trae(Cough Cough) Kris hugs way better............---------------------------------------------YAAAA................ ID HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE SHORT GUY ON THIS ONE !!! LOL AND THATS ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THAT SUBJECT !! LOL  BUT YOU DONT GET THE SAME ASS GRAB FROM KRIS AS YOU DO WITH TRAE! OK I HAD TO SAY IT !--------------------------------------------- I'm a helluva ass grabber... -Trae
post photo
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-WebMasterkik, i have to say.. those girl hats you have rock. My girl looks really good in it..   she actually modeled for a feature on minitruck mayhem wearing it.. --------------------------------------------- Thanks Kris.  My wife is in charge of all the girl stuff and it sells really well.  I guess I need to step up my game on the guys stuff, lol. -Trae
post photo
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NIGHTMARE73---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NIGHTMARE73---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz Yup sounds like u definetly meet Trae(Cough Cough) Kris hugs way better............---------------------------------------------YAAAA................ ID HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE SHORT GUY ON THIS ONE !!! LOL AND THATS ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THAT SUBJECT !! LOL  BUT YOU DONT GET THE SAME ASS GRAB FROM KRIS AS YOU DO WITH TRAE! OK I HAD TO SAY IT !---------------------------------------------Raise the roof !!!!That Salas guy finally agreed with me on somethun(besides drinking)as for the other comment about TRAE..................  . MMafia is now targeting SALAS for the "SHORT guy REMARK".........---------------------------------------------LMFAO !!! MAN WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DRINK SOME BEERS TOGETHER AGAIN ??  UNDER THE KIK BOOTH ?? ---------------------------------------------How's Saturday sound Mr Salas!!!--------------------------------------------- Last one with an open beer in his hand looses... -Trae
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
BIGBODYBUICK   +1y

Can we get some 5x shirts for the people who beat the hell out of anorexia?
Mulligan   +1y
Trae is a chinese, confused yet suprised baseball player with sideburns
mississippirob   +1y

SO.....this cocksucker guy.... he gotta number? maybe a craigslist ad?
NIGHTMARE73   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How's Saturday sound Mr Salas!!!---------------------------------------------Last one with an open beer in his hand looses... -Trae ---------------------------------------------COME ON NOW ...... WE ALL KNOW ILL BE THE 1ST WITH EMPTY BEER CANS IN THE BED OF MY TRUCK BEFORE YOU GUYS EVEN OPEN YOUR 1ST !
post photo
mississippirob   +1y

salas starts pregaming before the dates are even set for an event. It's like he's always pregaming because he knows something is always about to come up
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SenorSockoTrae is a chinese, confused yet suprised baseball player with sideburns ---------------------------------------------LMFAO @ Jason!  My new signature move is the baseball player while yelling "PUT ME IN, COACH!!!".  Thanks for the idea.-Trae
JPeventsxx   +1y
Edited: 10/1/2009 3:52:15 PM by JPeventsxx

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mississippirobSO.....this cocksucker guy.... he gotta number? maybe a craigslist ad?--------------------------------------------- Salas number is 281-713-1469  hit #twice,,cause he likes it that way.