threads
Back To Page - KIK
Page 4 of 6
KIK \  Suggestions, comments, complaints, praise...

Suggestions, comments, complaints, praise...

KIK
views 4939
replies 53
following 29

NIGHTMARE73   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz Yup sounds like u definetly meet Trae(Cough Cough) Kris hugs way better............---------------------------------------------YAAAA................ ID HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE SHORT GUY ON THIS ONE !!! LOL AND THATS ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THAT SUBJECT !! LOL  BUT YOU DONT GET THE SAME ASS GRAB FROM KRIS AS YOU DO WITH TRAE! OK I HAD TO SAY IT !
post photo
spider97   +1y
 met trae, kris and teh rest of the drew a few years back good peeps always a pleasure to do business need to order more ts soon
post photo
speedylowz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NIGHTMARE73---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz Yup sounds like u definetly meet Trae(Cough Cough) Kris hugs way better............---------------------------------------------YAAAA................ ID HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE SHORT GUY ON THIS ONE !!! LOL AND THATS ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THAT SUBJECT !! LOL  BUT YOU DONT GET THE SAME ASS GRAB FROM KRIS AS YOU DO WITH TRAE! OK I HAD TO SAY IT !---------------------------------------------Raise the roof !!!!That Salas guy finally agreed with me on somethun(besides drinking)as for the other comment about TRAE..................  . MMafia is now targeting SALAS for the "SHORT guy REMARK".........
post photo
dragnlow   +1y

Nice seeing you at WCN. Make some keychains with a campershell on them.....haha I got one anyways!
NIGHTMARE73   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NIGHTMARE73---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz Yup sounds like u definetly meet Trae(Cough Cough) Kris hugs way better............---------------------------------------------YAAAA................ ID HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE SHORT GUY ON THIS ONE !!! LOL AND THATS ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THAT SUBJECT !! LOL  BUT YOU DONT GET THE SAME ASS GRAB FROM KRIS AS YOU DO WITH TRAE! OK I HAD TO SAY IT !---------------------------------------------Raise the roof !!!!That Salas guy finally agreed with me on somethun(besides drinking)as for the other comment about TRAE..................  . MMafia is now targeting SALAS for the "SHORT guy REMARK".........---------------------------------------------LMFAO !!! MAN WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DRINK SOME BEERS TOGETHER AGAIN ??  UNDER THE KIK BOOTH ??
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
speedylowz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NIGHTMARE73---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NIGHTMARE73---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz Yup sounds like u definetly meet Trae(Cough Cough) Kris hugs way better............---------------------------------------------YAAAA................ ID HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE SHORT GUY ON THIS ONE !!! LOL AND THATS ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THAT SUBJECT !! LOL  BUT YOU DONT GET THE SAME ASS GRAB FROM KRIS AS YOU DO WITH TRAE! OK I HAD TO SAY IT !---------------------------------------------Raise the roof !!!!That Salas guy finally agreed with me on somethun(besides drinking)as for the other comment about TRAE..................  . MMafia is now targeting SALAS for the "SHORT guy REMARK".........---------------------------------------------LMFAO !!! MAN WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DRINK SOME BEERS TOGETHER AGAIN ??  UNDER THE KIK BOOTH ?? ---------------------------------------------How's Saturday sound Mr Salas!!!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
kik, i have to say.. those girl hats you have rock. My girl looks really good in it..   she actually modeled for a feature on minitruck mayhem wearing it..
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twistedsdime---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiKTall T's are now available... -Trae ---------------------------------------------Sweet....so do I have to order these from you or can I get them from Harv?--------------------------------------------- You can probably save on shipping if you can wait til Harvey places an order...and Harvey only pays wholesale... -Trae
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1redchvy---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1redchvytall shirts.............---------------------------------------------Hey Colby.  Kris just told me that Gildan does make a Tall version of the t-shirts we use.  They are a couple of dollars more, but we don't charge more for bug guy sizes, so we won't charge more for these. Also, we are not going to keep them in stock, so there will be a little longer wait time for them. I'll let ya'll know when she has them available on the site.  -Trae---------------------------------------------You guys are the sh*t!  I dont care what Popeye says about yall!  --------------------------------------------- Popeye's a cock-suckin' liar, lol. -Trae
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterThanks for the shirt Trae, it fit awesome (Fester Sized) and I didnt spill any jungle juice on it at the taste test The customer service is awesome (he huged me and said I smell good ) so glad you could come out, take care.   --------------------------------------------- No problem Fester, glad you like it.  Great meeting you. -Trae
post photo
post photo
post photo