threads
Back To Page - KIK
Page 2 of 6
KIK \  Suggestions, comments, complaints, praise...

Suggestions, comments, complaints, praise...

KIK
views 4921
replies 53
following 29

onebadgalant   +1y

KIK is the shit !!!!
KiK   +1y
Kris is looking into the tall shirts... -Trae
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

I love you guy's products the only thing I hear from some of our members is they wish the logo's could be a bit larger and the thread count was higher. Other than that I love the stuff and will continue to order from you guys.
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cheeks Sunset SDI love you guy's products the only thing I hear from some of our members is they wish the logo's could be a bit larger and the thread count was higher. Other than that I love the stuff and will continue to order from you guys.--------------------------------------------- Thanks man.  I'll make sure to up the thread count on the Sunset logos.   We should have a new embroidery machine at the beginning of next year.  The one we currently have is limited to 12" wide X 8" tall. -Trae
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1redchvytall shirts.............--------------------------------------------- Hey Colby.  Kris just told me that Gildan does make a Tall version of the t-shirts we use.  They are a couple of dollars more, but we don't charge more for bug guy sizes, so we won't charge more for these. Also, we are not going to keep them in stock, so there will be a little longer wait time for them. I'll let ya'll know when she has them available on the site.  -Trae
KiK   +1y
Tall T's are now available... -Trae
wacko   +1y
damn i just ordered my 2xl to make up for the missing xl tall shirts
pugz   +1y
trae... i still need a khaki hat to match the one i had at stc......
KEEF   +1y
KIK
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pugztrae... i still need a khaki hat to match the one i had at stc...... --------------------------------------------- L/XL right?  Khaki with brown??? You know my memory aint so good Pugz...  -Trae