threads
Back To Page - KIK
Page 3 of 6
KIK \  Suggestions, comments, complaints, praise...

Suggestions, comments, complaints, praise...

KIK
views 4937
replies 53
following 29

speedylowz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1redchvytall shirts.............---------------------------------------------
twistedsdime   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiKTall T's are now available... -Trae ---------------------------------------------Sweet....so do I have to order these from you or can I get them from Harv?
1redchvy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1redchvytall shirts.............---------------------------------------------Hey Colby.  Kris just told me that Gildan does make a Tall version of the t-shirts we use.  They are a couple of dollars more, but we don't charge more for bug guy sizes, so we won't charge more for these. Also, we are not going to keep them in stock, so there will be a little longer wait time for them. I'll let ya'll know when she has them available on the site.  -Trae---------------------------------------------You guys are the sh*t!  I dont care what Popeye says about yall! 
ogcoyb   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiKTall T's are now available... -Trae ---------------------------------------------You asked and.......... BAM!........ Tall T's! Just like that.
NIGHTMARE73   +1y

I THINK YOU SOULD START TO DRINK BUD LIGHT !! THAT WAY WHEN I CHILL IN YOUR TENT YOU HAVE REAL BEER FOR ME TO DRINK !!! OTHER THEN THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE SHIZNETS !!!!   KIK
randallss10   +1y

post photo
twistedsdime   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by randallss10---------------------------------------------HAHAHA!
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y

Thanks for the shirt Trae, it fit awesome (Fester Sized) and I didnt spill any jungle juice on it at the taste test The customer service is awesome (he huged me and said I smell good ) so glad you could come out, take care.   
speedylowz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterThanks for the shirt Trae, it fit awesome (Fester Sized) and I didnt spill any jungle juice on it at the taste test The customer service is awesome (he huged me and said I smell good ) so glad you could come out, take care.   ---------------------------------------------Yup sounds like u definetly meet Trae(Cough Cough) Kris hugs way better............
post photo
post photo
post photo