Page 51 of 51
Minitruckin' Magazine \  project: toyrover

project: toyrover

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 29983
replies 507
following 246

layedoutnissan   +1y
Feature looked great. I love the truck, it looks great. I hope to see it in person one day.
98dakota20   +1y
--------------------------------------------

ahab said:

Thanks guys. It would have been nice to get cover but Im just glad to see it featured. I probly could have painted a different color to have a better shot at cover but I wanted it black no matter what. Im really happy with the feature and story that John Mata wrote for it. Maybe after I get tired of it, well break it down and do something different with it.

--------------------------------------------

or wait for it to be a part of "minitruck history" and sell it to fester :)
hitncry   +1y
LOL
hitncry   +1y
Edited: 4/18/2011 12:39:05 AM by hitncry

Best viewed in HD

"Our very good friend Andy Day's ToyRover can be seen featured in the new issue of Mini Truckin' hitting stands this week. One of the points the article makes is on the "quality of unseen execution..." This is very true about this truck. All the parts come together in a way that just makes sense. The conversions look like they are supposed to be there. Here's a raw-footage HD look at some of that fit and finish as the ToyRover got it's 1st bath before SEMA last November."
tattedfordguy   +1y
I have been lovin this truck from the start, The feature is bad ass...
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
i saw it at FFF and its truly a piece of work. staired for 10 mins or so, took many pics of it. could it look better? highly doubtful but one of the best of 2011 thus far, absolutely. the only way it could have looked better (if thats even possible) is if it had a clear body to see all the immaculate work done to it. 10 out of 10 in this world of rides
DisseveredCustoms   +1y
Andrew, just got to say congrates on the feature, I just looked threw the whole build thread again for like the 10th time. It s amazing to see all the little details that went into this truck. I hope mine turns out as sick as yours did when its done, cuz it is by far my favorite mini to date

post photo
ahab   +1y
Thanks alot for the kind words everyone. And if anyone is interested in the truck, ive decided to sell it. Email me if your interested.
Andy.alldayfab@gmail.com