Page 48 of 51
Minitruckin' Magazine \  project: toyrover

project: toyrover

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 30049
replies 507
following 246

NozyNeybore   +1y
This ain't no work truck.....I am a lucky guy since Andy happens to be a neighbor of mine. I have watched the second half of this build and can tell you a hundred pictures would still not do it justice. I have been around fine cars for the better part of 40 years and seen my share of customs and classics and can tell you Andy is an artist who chose this vehicle as his canvas. His design and fabrication skills are crazy good. The engineering and attention to detail are f'n amazing. The opportunity to pop into the ADF garage (Sometimes multiple times in a day) have been better than any "Build" show on TV. I am happy that Andy can now show off his work and get the recognition he deserves for his mad skills. I'm sure he and "Teach" will be cleaning the SEMA drool of the fresh black paint for days. Can't wait to hear how it went....I'll have the water or beer ready.
22below   +1y
Nice
post photo
snugglesfon   +1y
Drivin way too high in that pic Andy! lol Still lookin sexy as hell though I like the new wheels.
aon-teach   +1y
He's still getting used to actually driving the thing. Didn't want to bend a fender in front of so many people. I think he was nervous too. I was just happy I got to ride in it pulling out of SEMA.

Nice job little brother!

:AON:
onelowmini   +1y
You can see some footage of the truck at www.youtube.com/grindertv on the Sema Trailer
cookiemonster13   +1y
i need to see this fancy headliner he raved about. the truck turned out amazing so lets see the awesomeness.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
This is such an amazing truck! I love seeing years of hard work finally wrapped up in time to debut complete at SEMA. Can't wait to see this truck in print.
hitncry   +1y
--------------------------------------------

cookiemonster13 said:

i need to see this fancy headliner he raved about. the truck turned out amazing so lets see the awesomeness.

--------------------------------------------

Here's a little teaser of it in action. They start prepping for those desert photo shoots pretty early! (shot taken at 6:22am)

post photo
Getbored Designs   +1y
truck looked amazing in person. the body line on the front fender brings the whole swap together.
1LowMits94   +1y
I wanna see a pic of the truck sittin on the ground w/ those new wheels !!! AWESOME build guys!