project: toyrover

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 30046
replies 507
following 246

tre5   +1y
--------------------------------------------

YUH8IN96 said:

this truck def deserves the cover its a beautiful truck that has come a long way i hope it does make it.

it would of been nice to see this truck an tre's black mazda rite beside each other

--------------------------------------------

Haha, It would have. However, The black Mazda is long gone from my hands. It is cruising the streets of Miami.
Lucky   +1y
i am starting my boycott of minitruckin until ahabs truck graces the cover....I have always loved this truck...And i love seeing it at shows....
aon-teach   +1y
It will be at the Severed in the Southwest Show. Just a few weeks away!
:AON:
onelowmini   +1y
Couple of shots in our video
dragn4door   +1y
You my friend do amazing work! Very nice job!!
HotRodDime   +1y
One of my ALL time faves! Gives me tons of motivation, hope the Lux comes out just as nice (hint hint Jeremy!)... woulda been nice to see it on the cover, but feature came out killer none-the-less! Keep up the killer work man, hope to cruise side by side someday sooooooooooooooon!
dkadventures   +1y
This thing is one of the top 5 minitrucks to come out this year. If this thing was only a feature the cover truck better knock my socks off. Congrats on the truck, im just gonna fold the mag so it looks like its on the cover to me.
driptruck   +1y
Well at least its on part of the cover.
tuckinlugs06   +1y
yeah this is one sick truck and should have been they only thing on the cover ...congrats on the feature but should have been the cover
ahab   +1y
Thanks guys. It would have been nice to get cover but Im just glad to see it featured. I probly could have painted a different color to have a better shot at cover but I wanted it black no matter what. Im really happy with the feature and story that John Mata wrote for it. Maybe after I get tired of it, well break it down and do something different with it.