Page 5 of 51
Minitruckin' Magazine \  project: toyrover

project: toyrover

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 29979
replies 507
following 246

Wicked Fantacies   +1y
I like how you curved the end of the bed to match the light and not just stick the taillight in there and mud it up.
ahab   +1y
Thanks it took me like twelve hours to rebuild both corners of the bed. I know some people wont like the lights but I think there sick.
Wicked Fantacies   +1y
I personally said that until I seen how you took the extra time to do what you did and it looks like those taillight belong there so yea now i think they look sick as well so to hell with what they think its your vision! keep the pics commin
ahab   +1y
Anyone know where I could get parts or kits for bigger brakes front and rear...disk rear
thanks
///RELAXED 720   +1y
gotta love old body yotas ...... btw i love the lights & the work u did to make them fit correctly

LowBlazin   +1y
if using rover tails i think it would be pretty sick to keep it going with rover headlights
ahab   +1y
I have 06 tacoma headlights already but if anyone wants to donate some range headlights I would be down to put them in
jetts   +1y
going to be sick bro!
STOUT   +1y
IS THAT YOUR STOCK DRIVESHAFT? HOW LONG IS IT? I NEED ONE FOR MY PROJECT AND DONT WANT TO RUN A 2 PIECE. DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR A CUSTOM ONE
FluffyFreak   +1y
Originally posted by ahab

Anyone know where I could get parts or kits for bigger brakes front and rear...disk rearthanks

LC Engineering man