Page 7 of 51
Minitruckin' Magazine \  project: toyrover

project: toyrover

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 30076
replies 507
following 246

truck action   +1y
Willwood as a kit for the front,& can make one for the rear. Expensive, but a great brake system. 12.81" W/ 4 piston calipers, $1410.The rear as a parking brake.Theirs a guy in Canada that's making a big brake kit using Willwood calibers front only.
ahab   +1y
its really cool to see people excited about my project. I put everything I have into this truck. Thanks
durangedkustoms   +1y
ya the truck looks sick cant wait to see it done wish I still had my 88 x-cab. Well I got the 05 and it's going under the knife next week gotta love sema trucks. Haha
yotafreak   +1y
Looks good!
skip1100   +1y
nice progress man! looks good! I stock floored my 92 the exact same way. for i second i thought someone stole pictures of my stock floor lol. I love the rover tails. I want to put rover tails and headlight in my truck. keep up the good work man!
ahab   +1y
I am supposed to take this truck to sema but no one has contacted me about my sponsership requests. I cant even get in without repin a company who is exhibiting. The truck is being built by me and my brother and my brother decided to remodel his house this month(pussy). If anyone would like to be on board this project please let me know. Thanks
slammedcavvy   +1y
im down to help i dont have much fab skills but i can lift heavy things lol
TwistedMinis   +1y
I know it doesn't help, but if I were closer I'd help out where I could.

I think the tail lights look really good.
ahab   +1y
can you make me some dropped motor mounts?
TwistedMinis   +1y
Yeah I just gotta dig my jigs back out. What size do you want?