Page 6 of 51
Minitruckin' Magazine \  project: toyrover

project: toyrover

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 30048
replies 507
following 246

ahab   +1y
Lc makes a disk conversion but they dont make a bigger rotor for these trucks. The brakes look pussy behind the wheels and I still want this thing to stop. Downy has a conversion but it doesnt list a price on there site. The drive shaft is stock...I just barely pulls out at full lift.
tachometer   +1y
dude, way to make your own ideas work. nothing but anticipation for this thing
david49910   +1y
Looks damn good.

Wicked Fantacies   +1y
Yeah but if you go with a slotted/and cross drilled rotor and a 4 or 6 piston brake calliper I don't see y that wouldn't be enough unless your taken this thing on the circuit.
ahab   +1y
Ya thats true but I just want the look a giant brake more than anything
FXDGRND   +1y
There was a dude on here offering to make a kit.

Doesn't Baer or Wilwood make something though?

Looks killer and lights blend bitchin in the back.

And as far as mowing.. There is live grass in AZ? or did you photoshop him in?

caz   +1y
love it mate looks off tits...lights look sweet as.,..have you got any pics from further back?
mooneyes1   +1y
hit up laync10 he makes big brake kits
aon-teach   +1y
No for real that's me, his older brother, mowing my grass. Ahab and I started this build in my garage. It was just recently that we took it up to his shop where he works, Krucial Kustoms. I do exist. And these lights look even sicker in person. My brother has got some seriously twisted ideas in his head for the rest of the truck. This one had better make it to the bigs.
slammedcavvy   +1y
looks good man i cant wait to see it in person, really good work i just wish i was as talanted lol