project: toyrover

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 29984
replies 507
following 246

rockstar-c10   +1y
Originally posted by ahab

Edited: 5/8/2007 8:15:15 PM by ahab

Excellent idea, a gravel front yard so there is more time for the truck and less time on the yard!
post photo
ahab   +1y
Believe it or not I designed that bridge one night while I was stumbling around my bros backyard drunk. I looked at the truck and I had it. The sleaves get about 8 inches of lift in the rear too. They are from Arnnott Air Ride
ahab   +1y
This is what it should look like when its done
post photo
slamedtoyota   +1y
looks soo sick love the old body yota lol were you from
slamedtoyota   +1y
i love how you molded the new yota front end with the stock 4x4 fenders kinda how i am doing mine

post photo
SIDETRK505   +1y
REALLY CLEAN AND FREAKIN'AWESOME CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT ALL PAINTED AND READY TO DRAG YOUR BALLS OFF!!! FREAKS NM!!!
ahab   +1y
Im from peoria AZ. Im not the biggest fan of changing the fender lines. I just like the new lights. I think these trucks have the sickest front fender flare out there. I got some range rover tailights in the works too.
slamedtoyota   +1y
i was going to origionaly use range rover headlights then i love the 03 head lights on yota but i love the 80s front fenders. yeah the fenders look so sick
ahab   +1y
Just to give everyone an idea this is what it looked like when I bought itAfter doing all the work I think it would have been easier to start with a stock truck
post photo
austlowlux86   +1y
Killer setup, and looks really nice how you did the frame rails.

You guys mentioned range rover headlights, ive seen 1 84-86 hilux with these but i cant find a pic of it, would u guys happen to have one??