threads
Page 5 of 5
Hydraulic Suspensions \  What happened to this site?

What happened to this site?

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 4698
replies 43
following 36

TRUBLAZIN   +1y
I check this site everyday. I have it to come up every time I open my google. I think if the memberships fees were dropped and the site would probably do better. I understand the site need to make money but, how much money are you really making for the memberships. Just a suggestion. I love this site. The forums could be set-up better.
PFB   +1y
I agree I didn't used to have to pay to put up pics that I do now and with the lack of interaction on here paying doesn't seem smart... so I don't. It's a double edged sword for the owner of this site. But you can't expect people to pay for content they can get free somewhere else. I went to layitlow's site and it's still going strong I think because it's free.
mjavy7   +1y
This is my story...
Long time member, was very involved a while back. Started a family, got layed off work and thigs went down hill.
I stood on the sidelines of the hobbie meaning love it but did not take part in it. This is the case today.
Cannot afford to customize my truck but still love the scene and visit the site once or twice a week.

I cannot belive that they took out the top 5, that was the excuse to log in when I did. Logged in today and foung a place to voice my opinion :-). As far as the App, I would visit more often if there was an app for my cell phone because this site is not good friends wiith my browser on my cell.

flnole78   +1y
It's really not hard to make it accessible via tapatalk. My site uses it and it was very easy to do.