threads
Page 2 of 5
Hydraulic Suspensions \  What happened to this site?

What happened to this site?

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 4694
replies 43
following 36

SSM-BobHase   +1y
I notice that people do look and not post anymore which is a shame there is a lot of info that has been kept on this site. The thing I like it the ease to find what your looking for. Unlike some of the other sites.
juicedwagon   +1y
I too am guilty of visiting the site and not posting much. The facebook page seems to get a good amount of posts. Maybe it's because facebook is so easy to get on with cell phones. Sometimes I find my home computer doesn't get turned on for days because some sites are just as easy to navigate on a cell phone.

Bob, I remember talk about an streetsource app, did that die when Allec left? That sounds to me like a good way to get everything going again. Damn i love this site!
Rob Clayhill   +1y
I check in here every time I get online, which is usually at least once a day. I remember back when you couldn't keep a new thread on the front page for more than a couple of hours because there were so many people posting new stuff all the time. I do try to post to a thread if I can offer help, advice or a simple thumbs up... There's alot of lazy looky-loo web surfers on here I guess.
I'm also not much of a Facebooker, so I miss out on alot of that stuff. Bring it over here!
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Things are moving in the direction that I think will make everyone happy. I don't care for FB because it's to hard to find something that you thought was cool.
spider97   +1y
--------------------------------------------

JuicedWagon said:

It's a real bummer too. I would much rather follow builds on this site then facebook. I still miss the days of "congrats on top five"

--------------------------------------------

yes forgot about top 5 this needs to make a comeback bob.

as far as activity i dont think its the site i think minitruckin in general is at a standstill. economy really hurt alot of guys lot of projects have been sold or not finished so those guys arent loggin on as much
laynwindows   +1y
i remember goin to the chatroom and it was full, now i go in there and im all by myself
jaredmxg   +1y
There will always be your true followers and there's going to be allot that come and go. Its not just this site its out local younger guys are not into it anymore. I'm sure it will always be around, it just seems to be fading a little.
tre5   +1y
I'm on here at least once a day. I try to comment as much as I can.
Deluxe_D100   +1y
I check the site everyday, sometimes several times a day. I do think one thing that really hurts the interaction is smart phones and the lack of an SSM App or tapatalk ability. I'd say I look at the site from my phone 80% of the time and I don't go through the process of signing in. I'd love to see the site thrive again, especially as I get more frustrated with Facebook everyday.
djleighk15   +1y
I still love this site out of most forums cause the baddest builds are here. Not saying theres not on other forums but you hardly ever see shitty work on here like you do other forums