threads
Page 4 of 5
Hydraulic Suspensions \  What happened to this site?

What happened to this site?

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 4696
replies 43
following 36

DalyDrgr   +1y
That's an issue on your end. This site is set to my homepage, and I have never seen it down in years and I am on my PC for hours a day, everyday.

On topic, Webpages aren't what they once were. In today's society of need it now mentality, if there isn't an app, or Facebook, no one cares as much. It is sad really. The younger crowd doesn't seem to be the ones on this site either, and I am not sure if its just a generation thing, or there really aren't that many newcomers into the scene as there once was. Look at all the people in this topic, its people that have been here for years, decades invested into this lifestyle, and none of the new guys have the same amount of respect and nostalgia as we do, IMO.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
To address the site being down it has never been down more than a few minutes at a time.
seanb   +1y
Obviously it must have been a problem with my connection to the site. Cleared up after a couple of months for whatever reason. Glad no one else was having the same problem. Since my theory about the site being down is incorrect for sure. I'll double down on my Facebook theory.
DCNDED   +1y
dont worry peeps , now the FB is bringing video advertising to everyones news feed that you cant shut off , its only a matter of time before the FB exodus begins !!
DEMON DAVE   +1y
FB is cool but as far as build threads i'd much raher follow on here then FB , as far as a mobile good to go BUT keep this site up and going cos i hate looking at a 4 inch screen trying so see something on a build or an detail part.
hard to get on this site from work but thats cos its us govt computer system with firewalls , low bandwith , too many users on at once blah blah blah .
98dakota20   +1y
dave- this site didnt use to be blocked om gov computers, then one day.. boom! no more streetsource at work. bummed me out
tukn18saccord   +1y
free members should be allowed to do more, hell on facebook you can upload all the pictures you want and do what ever, there are all kinds of advertisement on here so i know it would hurt to allow the free members to do more like post, pics, things of that nature. keeping us blocked only drives us to other sites, dont get me wrong ive been on here for many years, been alot of bullshit happen like my account being hacked and alot of talking down to me by other members but im still here. i do miss the good ol days.
flnole78   +1y
I have to agree with the non paying members not having enough privileges. I haven't started any of my build threads here bc I didn't want to be hindered by the post/picture limits.
tuckinlugs06   +1y
its not just this site c10forum is slow and the duallyscene site is slow , so im sure its all sites since the new kids being addicted to facebook
rydnlow   +1y
Edited: 12/28/2012 1:53:28 AM by rydnlow

Edited: 12/28/2012 1:52:00 AM by rydnlow

--------------------------------------------

flnole78 said:

I have to agree with the non paying members not having enough privileges. I haven't started any of my build threads here bc I didn't want to be hindered by the post/picture limits.

--------------------------------------------

x2 Hell I have been a member of the site for 12yrs, since I was 16. Done a lot of cruising around and not posting, but I would love to see this site make a come-back!

As a matter a fact it was this site that made me want to be a part of the greatest club ever (AcrophobiA) back when Daves F-150 (TUCN 20S) was on the cover.

Man how the game has changed!