threads
Page 1 of 5
Hydraulic Suspensions \  What happened to this site?

What happened to this site?

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 4663
replies 43
following 36

PFB   +1y
This site used to be booming with activity... What are the other forums people are using?
tre5   +1y
Facebook, hell even Street Source has a Facebook account, lol.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Yep.

Facebook.

Too much spam on here, running rampid, just no interaction any more really on here. Its shitty, this site is awesome, but just too little interaction. I know people still come to the site every day, multipule times a day.

Taylor
juicedwagon   +1y
It's a real bummer too. I would much rather follow builds on this site then facebook. I still miss the days of "congrats on top five"
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
No doubt. Been on this site since 2000, And i loved the days when it was an achievement to be on top 5, with a couple hundred views.

Taylor
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Everyone talks about the spam give me some examples so we can figure out how to get rid of it.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Bob,

heres one on the front page...
http://www.streetsource.com/forum/122024_1_Chevy-GMC-Trucks-06-drum-to-disc-proportion-valve.html

There is lots lately man, its been bad. Its not new posts, its people spamming current posts. I can think of a dozen or so in the last month. Dont have time to dig them all up.

Taylor
laidoutvideo   +1y
i have moved over to s10forum.com for the most part. it is a much more active forum, here its crazy a thread can get several thousand views or more without one reply. I admit i am guilty of this as well. i am on the site daily but due to the little feedback my thread received i refrain from leaving others feedback often. I wish this site could make a comeback, there seems to be quite alot of builds happening all over so you would think the forums would be booming.
jasondragthatshit   +1y
I still check the site a few times a day everyday.
PFB   +1y
I see a lot of views but no interaction. Not even any crap talking... which was annoying at times but quit entertaining... Lol! I guess there are just so many other social outlets now that no one is in the same place. This is still the best site I've found concerning trucks.