Page 5 of 15
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 19037
replies 149
following 51

tre5   +1y
I figure I'll post my hydraulic installs in this thread. So here is the first one I have done. It's a Dodge Charger.Some pics of the cylinders installed...Front with the bolt on kit we offer for the Charger/ Magnum/ 300RearTrunk setup
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tre5   +1y
Install on a 98 RLFront bolt in upper mountBolt in wishbone cup lower mountRear bolt in upper mountRear lower heim joint1 pump, 6 dump, 2 Kinetik setup with upgraded Marzocchi pump head... all in the spare tire wellCovered by the stock carpetdroppedlifted
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
e10pvmt   +1y
Great work as always...makes me want to reconsider juice if i wasn't already commited (at least somewhat) to air....if i were you, just as a suggestion, i would start another thread just for installs and keep this thread to discuss your product....just my 2 pennies
tre5   +1y
I like posting the build ups on here, it keeps the thread going. We are working on some new parts for the hydraulic line, but it won't be for a while. Posting the builds shows off the products.
2LOW4U   +1y
Nice, clean work as usual.
smuel001   +1y
Great news Jeremy, It's about time someone put some thought into making better hydraulic parts for vehicles. those o-ring fittings are just the thing, we should be using o-rings on all the fittings. I hope people see the value and ease of your products. I'm definitely using dice on my next project.
foulmouth79   +1y
the more i read about this line...and the more my prohopper setup keeps effing up...the faster i pull my money together to get a dice setup.
chophousemetalwerx   +1y
The o ring fitting idea is great
Do these come in standard 3/8 and 1/2 npt sizes so u could use them in an airside setup
Or r the some special size for juice
FluffyFreak   +1y
Jeremy, how would your stuff hold up under a hopper and/or dancer?
tre5   +1y
The o-ring fitting is a completely different type of fitting than the NPT fitting. The o-ring is a straight thread and needs a grove machined in the female side for the o-ring to sit in, whereas a NPT fitting is a tapered thread and the tighter you turn it, the more it grows...creating the seal. So the simple answer is, no they will not work with the standard NPT fitting.
-
As far as holding up on hoppers and dancers goes, I'm sure it would hold up... it just wouldn't perform very well. The reason I say that is most of the hoppers/ dancers will run larger ports, fittings, and hoses. Everything we have is a 3/8" size and hoppers will run up to 1" sizes. They are doing some other stuff as well... piston pumps, large orifice slow downs (or no slow downs at all), 1/2" lines or larger, ect. It's kinda like "fast bags" vs. a normal air bag setup. Some of the parts are the same, just larger.