k24 rd6   +1y
Edited: 4/11/2012 10:53:20 PM by k24 rd6

:DRAMA:
tre5   +1y
Including drama, Ryan...lol:AK47:
2LOW4U   +1y
--------------------------------------------

scrapinbyu said:

What exactly have you "tried to deal with" with us? Don't make stuff up to make other people look good, it makes you look like an ass!! I don't remember ever dealing with you.

--------------------------------------------

If you want details pm me and I will give them to you. I don't want to clutter Jeremy's thread.
david lee   +1y
this is exciting! new products look good. Prices are awesome too. I perticularly love how you have always resonded to me in pms and emails about anything i ask. Good luck with your new company, i know you'll do well.

--david
maz duh   +1y
Lookin good Jeremy, I will be watching as the developments unfold for sure. Would you consider doing a clear whammy tank at some point or is the demand just not there?
tre5   +1y
I have already put the clear whammy tank in the works. I'm not sure when I will have it ready for release though.
tre5   +1y
Taylor over at Michigan Metal Works picked up the very first kit. Thanks for all your patience Taylor! He snagged a pretty cool pic that I just had to post.
post photo
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Cant wait to get it installed!

Taylor
YUH8IN96   +1y
the new hydro line looks sick Tre, it kinda makes sense that you would have your own line since you do so many installs and that you were a part of creating hydrohaulics. i hope your line becomes a hit.

what car is the first setup going in taylor?
tre5   +1y
Thanks. I believe the car getting that setup is a VW Passat wagon.