Page 2 of 15
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 19033
replies 149
following 51

tre5   +1y
There is a full price list on the facebook page, and once the website is up there will be a downloadable PDF version. I do sell 3/8" x .049" stainless steel hardline for $4.50 a foot. The Kinetik HC1800 runs $200 a piece.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Interesting...threaded cylinders, 3 dump manifolds, cylinder extensions, reverse-ported blocks. All of this seems all too familiar.

IMO the o-rings fittings are a bad idea (not genius) and schraeder valves on the accumulators are also a bad idea. I will not make this a bashing thread so if anyone would like to know why feel free to PM me.

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Really?

LOL, If you didnt want to make this a "bashing" thread, why did you bother posting?

AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Chopped Mazda said:

Really?

LOL, If you didnt want to make this a "bashing" thread, why did you bother posting?

I apologize, please continue to buy into this.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
LOL
tre5   +1y

AON-OFFDAHOOK said:

Interesting...threaded cylinders, 3 dump manifolds, cylinder extensions, reverse-ported blocks. All of this seems all too familiar.

IMO the o-rings fittings are a bad idea (not genius) and schraeder valves on the accumulators are also a bad idea. I will not make this a bashing thread so if anyone would like to know why feel free to PM me.

Funny how people you expect to be life long friends can turn on you.--Anyway, on the subject of hydraulics... O-rings are a bad idea? Really??? What kind of fitting is found on the accumulators you carried back when you owned your hydraulic company? Hmmm, O-RING. What kind of fitting seals the dumps stems? O-RING. I am 100% confident that o-ring fittings work better than NPT. My back ground is installs and I have done more than anyone else in AZ on these types of vehicles. From an installers point of view, O-ring fittings will not only seal better, but they will be easier to install. You simply thread in the fitting and position it where you want it aimed, then tighten down the jam nut to seal the o-ring. To teflon tape, no over tightening, no yellow teflon. The schrader (correct spelling) is more of a customer friendly decision that we made. However, I am also 100% confident in it's performance. It's not the cheap caps that people would use back in the day on the parker accumulators. Like also said, there is a metal cap that screws on over the schrader valve and seals with an o-ring just in case the schrader valve ever does leak. I helped designed and drew up on CAD the 3 dump manifolds you used when you owned your company, but these are different that those anyway. I even transferred you logo into CAD for you. Are you going to tell every other hydraulic company out there that they can not use single dumps because it's already been done? The threaded cylinders are just another thing you and I stayed up late on the phone dreaming about. They also have polypak seals... but so do other hydraulic companies, so they probably looked familiar when you started your company. Reverse port blocks, anodizing, dump manifolds, ect... it's all been done before me, before you, and it will be done again.
burnzya   +1y
Edited: 4/10/2012 11:54:59 PM by burnzya

when i worked on strong arms systems on dump trucks they used a bladder that was filled through a schrader valve. they were charged with 1275p.s.i. . the last time i seen an accumulator (parker unit supplied in a HH kit) it said it was 500 p.s.i. but was scratched out and labeled like 375 if i recall correctly. i'm sure they'll hold just fine.

those systems also used boss o-ring fittings and they worked fine as well.
2LOW4U   +1y
Stuff looks great Jeremy. I can tell you my experiences buying things from Jeremy have been much better then trying to deal with the new owner(s) of Hydroholics.
scrapinbyu   +1y
What exactly have you "tried to deal with" with us? Don't make stuff up to make other people look good, it makes you look like an ass!! I don't remember ever dealing with you.
tre5   +1y
This is a thread about Dice Suspension Components, lets not make it about anything else.