Page 6 of 15
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 19275
replies 149
following 51

FluffyFreak   +1y
sounds good man, so your stuff is built more for daily driving relabilty correct?
tre5   +1y
exactly!
juicedwagon   +1y
the o-ring fittings are just a BSP thread right?
tre5   +1y
Edited: 5/16/2012 3:34:34 PM by tre5

British? No, they are straight SAE.
juicedwagon   +1y
OK just wondering. I do like the fitting idea, i like the 8 dump manifold idea even more.
sparkranger   +1y
Despite me being a moron and trying to tackle a speed table,
I'm happy with the install on the RL. Patiently waiting for
everything to break in so I can be all comfortable.

Thanks Jeremy.
banned8   +1y
do you offer any kits for a 2010 chevy cobalt 4 door?and how close can you get the cobalt to lay body?what would you have to do as far as raiseing and cutting?
tre5   +1y
Any of our setups will work for a cobalt. I have not done one yet, so I can not tell you what would need to be done to make it lay body, but I do not cut up the cars or raise anything when I do installs. I just swap out the stock suspension for the hydraulic cylinders. 90% of the installs I do are bolt in, but since I haven't done a cobalt I do not have a bolt in kit for the suspension.
artsar   +1y
--------------------------------------------

FS209420 said:

do you offer any kits for a 2010 chevy cobalt 4 door?and how close can you get the cobalt to lay body?what would you have to do as far as raiseing and cutting?

--------------------------------------------

To get these cars to lay out is hard. Especially if you don't have the equal length drive shafts from the SS. I have an 05 Ion on Hydroholics parts and its 1/2" or so up front from laying out on a 225/30/20 with 6" cylinders, custom drive shaft and soon to be Z'ed control arms. As for the rear I had to make a custom swing arm. These cars are not easy to lay out unless you want to fab alot of new suspension product.
tre5   +1y
Yeah, laying it all the way out would be a lot of work, but just juicing it wouldn't be. Like Adam said, plan on a ton of fab work to get it as low as possible.