Page 15 of 15
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Dice Suspension Components hydraulic line

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 19041
replies 149
following 51

jaredmxg   +1y
Nice to see you posting up on here again Jeremy. How do you like those Kinetik Batteries, and how have they actually been holding up compared to competitors?
tre5   +1y
I have had very little issues with the Kinetiks. When I have had issues, I have been able to warranty them most of the time. I absolutely love their performance and I can go months in my daily driver without charging them. Since they have different sizes, you have multiple options for power and reserve life.
jaredmxg   +1y
Got ya. From what I hear optima is going out of business and getting rid of there spiral design. Pretty hard to believe really. I have heard allot of negative about the Kinetiks, But who would know better then some one who uses them for Hydraulics. Thanks for the input
DalyDrgr   +1y
Jeremy was able to warranty all of them EXCEPT MINE!!! :)

In all seriousness, I had a discharge issue with my 1800, but once I bought a good charger, and gave it a solid charge, it has ran as my main source battery for over a year, on a bagged daily with a decent stereo system.

I really like the battery and Jeremy has the best prices if you think of buying.
The major   +1y
I have to say, you are a master at spare tire hole hydro installs.
tre5   +1y
I've done plenty of them outside of the spare tire well too. My car, three lexus, another audi wagon, a mitsubishi galant, etc
tre5   +1y
Have you guys seen this? Brian is using the iLevel on his iPhone to control his 4 pump Dice setup...
http://youtu.be/2_5LTW-TBEU
jaredmxg   +1y
pretty nice setup. could be convenient in some situations.
The major   +1y
That's pretty slick. must be nice to actually know how low you are in a juiced vehicle and not rely on an estimate.
tre5   +1y
Anyone looking for a new hat? We have plenty for sale. Email Support@dicesuspension.com